Ludia Forums

Milestone reached

Today marks the first tourney hyrbid I have created in the game - segnosuchus!

Finished on the first try :facepunch:

The plan for now is to keep a few of these at level 10, they will currently sit just below my level 21 vips.

Once I start adding more depth to my teams I will fuse these bad boys up.

For my next hybrid I may work on zalmonodon. (Depending if we get a metria unlock or not)

12 Likes

Awesome job buddy!!! Proud of ya :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

well done bud

5 Likes

Thanks @Jurassic_Fury and @Indoraptor08

Just used him in battle aswell

Even at a disadvantage he still packs a punch, took out spinoraptor in 3 :facepunch:

7 Likes

Thats what I love about glass cannons. Even with the disadvantage they are still so effective

5 Likes

And also the cooldowns are better, just checked and he is just over 6 hrs at level 10

2 Likes

I dont know what my first tourney hybrid would be. Maybe metriaphodon if metriacanthosaurus wins CoT

4 Likes

I have everything needed for metri, 2 dimorphodons level 30, 130k DNA, 10k DBs, everything! Just waiting on the unlock now…

Also nice job @Aether_12

4 Likes

amazing work there @Aether_12!

2 Likes

@Aether_12 Amazing job mate keep up the good work :wink:, You deserve this cookie :cookie:

3 Likes

@Aether_12 what’s its cool down at lvl 10?

2 Likes

Not 100% sure but at level 10 I think it has a sub 10hr cool down. At level 20 it’s only 13ish hours I think. They are a mainstay of my lineup. The demon chicken army.

5 Likes

@Potato Nice chicken army I will join the ranks of the chicken army in February maybe as late as January

2 Likes

Wow @Potato I bet herbivore events are a breeze for you with that army :joy:

1 Like