Minimal speed up strike rework

Should minimal speed up strike and group acceleration cleanse declaration sometimes I use it and it’s very frustrating when I speed up but I am still slower

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m leaning yes, because resilient attacks remove speedup anyway. And Ready to Crush cleanses distraction/crit reduction, so that’s a similar situation. But I’d like to hear any arguments against this first to see if I’m missing something.

1 Like

But what if your creature has like superiority strike it does not have remove speed decrease that’s why it would be good

@bobbymcfeen why do you say no?

I just don’t think its necessary.

2 Likes

I agree and it probably doesn’t need to make it faster than 10% speed up in most circumstances because they are normally in the 127, 128, 129, 130 speed range. More would be ridiculous! Although would be cool to see a 180 speed erlidominus deal a cloaked rampage.

1 Like

That’s what I’m worried about. These moves have the potential to be really strong. Imagine Erlidominus getting slowed, tanking the next hit, and cleansing it the next turn to outspeed them again. Not only that, but it would make it easier for speed increases to stack. The speed decrease removal is one of the things keeping these moves balanced. But I bet there’s some case where it’ll end up being really strong that I’m not thinking of now.

2 Likes

It’s either this or resilient has to get nerfed, besides, most cunning’s are 2 Shot by resilients, so it wouldn’t change the matchups much

2 Likes