Ludia Forums

Minor 2.0 Review and Suggestions [Polls]

One month has passed since 2.0.So this is what i think of the update.
It shouldn’t be called 2.0.
2.0 should mean an overhaul to the game.
Right now we have lots of changes in abilities and only a new feature.

Good Aspects
1.Raid System It is fun and well executed as an aspect
2.Abilities Lots of abilities changed.It is nice for some Dinos to change their skills even if the Dino is balanced
3.Migration Finally a total migration that is been asked for so long.Even better that this migration will have a zone cycle of a month.
4. Bugs Certain Bugs or dysfunctions have been addressed-fixed or made less problematic.Like chat channel that is more responding right now
5. Resistances are a good addition.

Bad Aspects

1.Resilient Moves
2. Tryko
3. Maximus
4. Brutal Nerfs

Minor Suggestions on 2.0 aspects

• Raid System
    A. Make a chat for the lobby and inside the Raid
    B.Because of the timezones and some players being busy at that moment we should have a 2 min timer where the leader of the raid should have the option to use Dinos of his choice form his Dinodex to act as AI NPCs.
    C.We have earned our Dinos,let us use them with bigger Levels if available,or make the lvl limit not punishable. ex: Smilonemys 25-our Dinos max 27 or 28 if available
    D. Create more Bosses
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe/Don’t Care

0 voters

• Resilient Moves Make them more scarce(fewer Dinos) and have less Slow attribute such as 15%
  • Like it
  • Dislike it
  • No Idea

0 voters

• Tryko Remove the resilient move and add something else
  • Maximus Lose the Defensive Shattering Rampage to Rampage and make the Dino 101 Speed
  • Brutal Nerfs Don’t change the Kit of Proceratomimus and Indo gen 2 just give them more stats
  • Idoraptor make it better but balanced
  • Grypolyth make his immobilize to have 0.1 Bleed effect,to counter Maximus.I believe his teeth should have some bleeding effect in an ability.Even more, we need more bleeders.
  • Geminititan raise his stats a little
  • Buff some other Uniques
  • Nice Suggestions
  • Bad Suggestions
  • No Idea

0 voters

MAJOR SUGGESTIONS

• Boost rework
    Total Boosts 30 for a 30 lvl Dino
    Speed +1 with maximum of 5 Boosts
    Attack and HP maximum of 20 Boosts
    And implement the old Boost System 2->4->8->16…etc
  • I Like it
  • I Dislike it
  • No Idea/Don’t Care

0 voters

ps: There are other ways to make profit in further down suggestions

• Tournaments
    Every player will play 20( or 50 ) battles at most and then the trophy will be final.The end result will summarize all the trophies to determine the standing . Probably there will be ties.Then the reward will be sent to 2 or more people.

That was my suggestion long ago.Tournaments winners determined mostly by Ties and TIME .Some people can’t spare so much free time in weekends.

• I Like it
  • I Dislike it
  • No Idea/Don’t Care

0 voters

• Epic-Rare-Common Trading

Trading not Donation.

FIXED TRADES

100 Kentro for 100 Anky and 10 Dinodollars per transaction
100 Darwin for 100 T-Rex and 10 Dinodollars per transaction
400 Velociraptor for 400 Tarbo and 10 Dinodollars per transaction
200 Tunja for 200 Dimetrodon and 10 Dinodollars per transaction

Every week Fixed Trades would change
And there will be a limit in every day trades (maybe 1 epic,3 Rare ,5 Common)

• Nice Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Maybe/Don’t Care

0 voters

• Twelve Dinos Strike Team

More Variety in Arenas and less Crutches

• I Like it
  • I Dislike it
  • Don’t care/Maybe

0 voters

• Epic Dinos to Legendary to Unique
    A T-Rex can be legendary at level 21 with 10% boost at Health and Damage and One Ability to be added.Then T-Rex can be Unique at level 26 with 10% boost at Health and Damage. DinoBucks will be needed for the creation.

So more Real Dinos in upper arena and more Variety .(Ofcourse the Unique hybrids will always be better )
So some rural players can benefit from that.

• Nice Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Maybe/Don’t Care

0 voters

• Incubators Give us the ability to choose the Dinos from a pool you have provided,reward will pop up with 2 or 3 choices(for Commons,Rares and Epics)
    ex:

8 : 15000 coins
7: 24 Darts
6: 3220 Stego or 3220 Apato or 3220 Lythronax (we choose one reward)
5: 2500 Sarco or 2500 Tany or 2500 Dilo Gen 2 (we choose one reward)
4: 250 Echo or 250 Dracorex or 250 Agentino (we choose one reward)
3: 400 Tenonto or 400 Megalo or 400 T-Rex 2 (we choose one reward)
2: 200 Sino or 200 Kentro or 200 T-Rex (we choose one reward)
1: 300 Anky or 300 Ourano or 300 Secondo (we choose one reward)

• Nice Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Maybe/Don’t Care

0 voters

• Conquest Mode
    Dinosaurs are territorial ,so there will be no problem with the lore in the game.There will be standard Strike towers with one Boss or more.The Boss will be determine that this territory is the nest of specific Dino family,Hadrosaurs , Theropods,Pterosaurs,etc etc. The Strike towers [Common(15 level Bosses) ,Rare(20 level Bosses),Epic(25 level Bosses)],after beaten the tower it belongs to the player or alliance for a week,and will get daily reward from it.The reward will be determined of the Dino family that represented by the tower. To engage the tower you will need DinoBucks
    After the Tower is beaten you will enter your 4 unused Dinos of your choice to defend the tower from other players.
  • Nice Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Maybe/Don’t Care

0 voters

• Upgradeable Laboratory or HQ . You spawn it once wherever you are and you will gain a supply drop.The Laboratory can be upgraded from level 1 to 5 for 1000 Dinobucks per level.
    Level 1 Lab 12 minnimum Fuses
    Level 2 Lab 15 minimum Fuses
    Level 5 Lab 20 minimum Fuses
  • Nice Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Maybe/Don’t Care

0 voters

Minor Suggestions

• More Vip Benefits Such as visible proximity spawns on our Drone Range or 15 minimum fuses
  • Surrender Button
  • Dino Tracking purchased with DinoBucks
  • New personal avatars and photos
  • Scan Drone once per hour to sent it approximately 500 meters around us to scan the territory
  • Upgradeable or variety with darts (draining more Dna or stunning the dino,freezing,slowing)
  • Upgradeable Drone more DNA for every hit
  • New Achievements
  • New campaign Battles for every Update
  • Excavation Mode (other way to acquire random DNA)
  • Despawn Timer appear after clicking the Dino
  • Confirmation Button after trying level a Dino
  • Traps Driving to work or going anywhere we sure pass a lot of zones that we are not familiar with,and we cannot afford the time to hunt in these zones.It would be good to have 10 daily traps and deploy them in these zones.After 6hrs we will receive the Dna we got from these traps (for 10lvl : 80 for commons,50 for rare and 20 for epic) or the Dinos so we can dart them.
  • Herds What about once in awhile a popup message arrives and says a Herd of Apatosaurus passing through your local zone.And it will be a small circle with 7 commons or 5 rares or 3 epics.Herds would have nothing to do with local spawns.
  • Search by Nationality in Alliances.Not only by name.Because some people would like to join alliances from their country.
  • Like Them
  • Dislike Them
  • Have No Idea/Don’t Care

0 voters

1 Like

How can you have polls like this that have the options:

Nice suggestions
Bad suggestions
No idea

What if there’s a good mix of both nice and bad ones?

1 Like

It would be much.I didn’t want to have so many polls.Try to keep the general idea

Might I suggest one thing
Alternate payment: Players can choose whether they want to pay with Dinobucks, coins, or real money. This way you can get incubators by paying coins or level up dinos using dinobucks.

3 Likes