Ludia Forums

Minor Advice and Desicions Thread

Mods! I totally forgot.

1 Like

Is this worth? Please let me know before it expires :).

3 Likes

I would take that!

5 Likes

That depends on the circumstances, do you have him maxed up?

2 Likes

Of course not! I just became level 50.

Then I’d say no because you may want to max him out in the future and I’d save you 3k DNA if you don’t trade him.

1 Like

Are any of the boss events worth it? Just beat all 12 enemies of the event that requires a 30+ boss and I got a measly coin pack :frowning:

A little late but my thoughts on this trade definitely depend on circumstances.

At lvl 50 that thing might be a good addition to your ceno lineup and be pretty useful or at least 1 copy toward a lvl 11+ which again could be quite useful.

Then again you seem like you have decent DNA saved up so on the other hand I would take that trade in a heart beat. Those things are a dime a dozen especially once you get good coin production. When I was doing custom coin for ceno trades I would typically either get that thing or the Megalocerus or whatever that deer is. Didn’t take me long to have enough for the hybrid.

3 Likes

I need help i placed my apato fossil and collected the xp Will chanya still accept it?

Yes
10 characters

1 Like

Hi! I’m new. I need advice about spending my DNA. Is it worth to buy additional creatures from market in order to make hybrids in long term? Or is it better to wait for events and packs to get them eventually.

Should I get this Guy?

2 Likes

Definitely, super rare hybrids like the stego ceratops and tyrannotitan are all worth it, plus, the only bad thing that’ll happen, is you lose a level 40 stego.

Should I buy a clock tower pack with my loyalty points? I’m at 7k right now. I know its best to use those points on the solid gold pack but I’ve heard good things about the clock tower. Thoughts?

1 Like

Depends if you are vip or not, either way 4k LP for 1 clocktower is not a good deal, to put it in perspective would you spend 2k LP on a john hammond statue?

If your vip then best to wait for the trade harbour to offer you clocktowers as you can get between 4 and 7 clocktowers for around 4k to 7k lp/dna.

If your not vip then the 4k card pack would be the only way to obtain them but imo still not worth it, better to spend your LP on the 10k packs as the creatures are much more valuable.

5 Likes

Noted, thanks. I’ll stick to the solid gold packs

1 Like

Thanks, I was looking for somewhere to ask this exact question.

1 Like

How much Dinobucks does Chanya offer for tournament creatures?

I should know this by now lol. Brain fart perhaps.

I have Yudon unlocked and Yutyranus maxed.
I was going to get rid of this guy for dna eventually anyways. Just curious how much DBs these get offered for.

4 Likes

Most I’ve seen for a tourney is near 800 db for an edestus.

2 Likes

Thank you. Just might hang on to this one for a bit.

3 Likes