Minor buff for Suchomimus

Sucho Rework
Nothing op

5 Likes

That’s not really a minor buff :rofl:

5 Likes

I guess your right

4 Likes

I never realized how slow Suchomimus is compared to Spinosaurus. Why is that?

3 Likes

Remove the fierce rampage with something weaker like fierce impact and remove the resistances and replace it with like vulnerable 50 or 75% and it’s attack is too much for a bleeder

2 Likes

Ludia is why

3 Likes

Health is unavailable, it has to divide by 30 or 150. I’d go with 4200 for the health. Most of these changes are fine, I would tone down FR to Group Shattering Impact, and make it immune to vulnerability over immune to DoT

2 Likes

Maybe add another 50 hp to make it divisible by 3? All other hp in the game is divisible by 3

1 Like

No it’s not…? All bleeders don’t have to be 1000 attack. Spinocon and Albertospinus (yes i spell it with a u get over it) all have really high attack. I’d say 1200 is PERFECT for a bleeder. The low attack is what holds the spinosaurids back imo

2 Likes

Fierce rampage for like definite impact and its good

Also illegal hp

SUCHOMIMUS UPDATE #2

download (3)

2 Likes

Too much attack, but it’s better

Revert it’s speed back to like 115-116. i think that was old sucho speed. and also just put it to default fierce impact. Fierce shouldn’t have group attacks cause it helps in killing cunnings (cunning flocks since they’re no pure resilient ones)

2 Likes

Attack is fine. Old spino gen two had like 1190 which i missed it having that. but i think 1150 is fine

3 Likes

Sometimes I wonder what the game would be like if all creatures were set to when they were the strongest. How would Dracoceratops, Procerathomimus, Entelomoth, Monolometrodon, and Indoraptor Gen 2 in their prime fit into the game now. I think Suchomimus had a good speed to begin with and the speed nerf seems like unnecessary abuse to a common that didn’t see much use as it was.

1 Like

I agree! I loved using sucho in the arena, it’s mainly the reason why I wanted to max it up and it was because it was such a good common, but of course Ludia had to get involved and hammered it down for no reason

SUCHOMIMUS UPDATE #2

download (4)

1 Like

Here’s my version
download (76)

2 Likes

Mammolania and Gemini would terrorise the arenas once more

Yeah, no. It doesn’t need two strike moves that will literally do the same amount of damage, if that’s gonna be the case, then it’s attack needs a buff. Your not seeming to understand what I’m trying to do here. I’m fixing Suchomimus so it can be GOOD again like it was before. I’m not trying to make it op in any way, I’m just giving it a simple layout: a strike move that allows it to still dot, whilst it has the move Fierce Impact to deal 1.5X the amount of damage it would deal. I’m also giving back it’s immunity to DoT because it was immne to it, don’t ask me, that was Ludia’s decision, so I gave it a immunity to Speed decrease because if it’s gonna be the slowest spinosaurid in the game, it should have a 100% resistance to speed decrease.

1 Like