Ludia Forums

Miragaia

I really love this dino, shame she’s a common and probably won’t fare well in the later arenas…

Yeah, making her a common wasn’t good planning. She was unique among Stegosaurs, in that she was the smallest, and that her neck was longer than others of her family. I would have thought she was going to be a rare, at least.

And 2 attack options? Ludia’s just teasing us at this point.

Really neat looking, but looks aren’t everything lol

It’s base set is pretty unimpressive, but I almost guarantee it’ll get a powerful hybrid down the line

I think its wierd you need 150 dna for the new rare but alot of the time you need 100 for a rare

I’m surprised they add it into the game, I’ve only heard about it on a documentary called “dinosaur revolution”

No thagomizer attack? A stegosaur without that is dead in the first couple rounds! Spikes on tail = Thagomizer. Come on, Ludia… fix this!

I don’t have one but it seems very graceful in battle (shield and regen). It seems so gentle and cute and I just want it to have a hybrid with something fierce or wounding.

I was a little disappointed at her being common.

Stego is common, and she can use Thagomizer. So why not Mira?

What a boss! the only tank that can laugh at bleeders just shield up and Regen, solid cleanse heals for the win! can’t wait till one day this thing gets a hybrid!!

Any idea where to find this dino?

I think maybe parks I have been getting quite a bit from incubators too

Miragaia is exclusive to Arena 1.

Don’t know what to do, upgrade or wait?

Just upgrade it to 5 and then wait for a hybrid.

I’m leveling mine to 15 to be on the safe side.

15 is only safer than anything over 15. 5 or nothing is safe.

I’m hoping there will be a hybrid so collecting all that I can :ok_hand:t3:

Level 1 hype