Ludia Forums

Mirt gift reset four days from legendary

I’m on every day, there were still days left, has nothing to do with anything I did or didn’t do, reset to day one. I already emailed help, no response. This happened before and I was given a legendary. Please respond and fix, thanks.

1 Like

If you had your mirt reset by accident the last time (1 weeks ago?) You were compensated because it could no longer reach the legendary. 2 days ago was the real reset that everyone get.

1 Like

That’s not true, Krom. Mirt’s gift resets when the timer expires. I’m currently on gift 5 of 24 with 23 days remaining. It will (or should if this bug doesn’t bite me again) be around still 23 days from now, or when I claim the last gift, whichever comes first.

1 Like

Wasn’t a week ago, otherwise I wouldn’t have been on day 20.

Happened to me too. I play this every day, so there should have been more than enough time to go the full distance.

1 Like

There was a glitch last month which reset the timer. This bug prevented many players from completing the 24-gift cycle.

Those impacted were reportedly provided ample compensation shortly after the reset.

As a player up-to-date with the schedule, I will be receiving Gift 3 within a few hours.

1 Like

The bug occurred 2 weeks ago. (Some) affected people were compensated with a “random” Legendary pack

1 Like

It happened to me a few weeks ago as well. This is the second time it has happened to me.

1 Like

@Froth, unless I am mistaken, your most recent reset was expected. This recent reset should have put you back on the proper schedule, which as noted in my post above is Gift 2 or 3. Knowing you would be not be able to complete the last 24 day cycle is why compensation was provided a few weeks ago.

[Edit: Players who were previously reset were reset again to be on the same cycle with the rest of the players. Even though such players did not complete the 24-day cycle (because the recently reset cycle expired prior to day 24) As it was apparent this would occur, Ludia previously gifted them 1-Legendary item as compensation. All players equally finished the month/cycle with 1-Legendary Item]

1 Like

Thx orloch for making clear what I meant to explain

It reset me to one 20 days ago. I got to four days away, and it reset me again. Now it will be over 40 days between getting one.

@Froth, I have edited my post above. I hope this helps clarify what occurred. Some players, such as yourself, were reset twice last cycle. Knowing these reset players could not reach day-24, Ludia gifted them 1 random Legendary pack as compensation. As such all players had the opportunity to collect 1-Legendary item last month.

well this is the second time it has happened to me as well. and i don’t remember getting any compensation the last time… i will be getting gift 2 just a bit… either way it’s becoming aggravating, getting close to the end and then resetting before you get your reward