Misfiring Darts

At first I thought maybe it wasn’t reading my finger so I pressed harder and it kept firing my darts when I didn’t want to, causing me to either get a low hit, a deflected hit, or it fired nowhere near the dinosaur. :\

This is getting annoying and costed me a bunch of darts, which I thankfully got back from a green box thing I found but still…

Does this happen to anyone else?

Get your fingernails trimmed :laughing::laughing::laughing:

They are trimmed. That’s obviously not the issue. Was curious because I had my finger pressed hard onto my phone and the darts kept firing without me lifting my fingers.

Restart your phone. Could be just that.

Okay, I’ll try that.

Did it work? (Never happened to me before.)

Hey Velocity, this could be caused by the screen of your device or your touch sensitivity setting. However, feel free to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you want them to take a closer look.

Somewhat. Might be my phone’s sensitivity, like Ned said below so I’ll tinker with that.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob:

I have big huge acrylic talons and can still dart fine I don’t think that’s your problem.

Have noticed if you take a shot and tap again v quickly sometimes you shoot 2 shots in rapid succession which then causes the encounter to glitch out maybe a bug in the dart code??

Yep…happened to me when I was after T-Rex. Was I peeved!

Yeah it happens more if I use my thumb, my pointer still has the problem but not as much. My pointer does get a little tired though.