Ludia Forums

Missed another daily reward because of 10 direct hits

Lowering the requirements would be good

1 Like

You’re supposed to go outside. You’ll find dinos on every street corner and 10 direct hits can even be done with a single dino. For the 60 a day you need to dart 6 commons, but let’s make it 10 so it’s not so difficult. And 10 dinos is really very very easy.

11 Likes

Keep practicing. The missions aren’t made to be given away, you actually have to work for some.

4 Likes

I’ll admit I’ve waited until the last minute to do this mission on busy days and had to pop a 5 min scent or 2 to finish it at home. Even when they are all Irri2 and Diplocaulus :joy:

On that note, we are getting harvest scents in supply drops every day this week. Those should really help with those missions.

4 Likes

Do you not go outside?

It depends on the day really. I work a desk job and sometimes barely have time to open the game during the day. Or if I do, there aren’t many dinos within reach. Often it’s 9pm before I realize I have missions to complete. I can’t leave the house (because kids) so I pop scents from the couch. Not the best option, but it works in a pinch.

1 Like

I usually throw a 20 min scent sitting at home if its night and I’m not done those missions yet. Honestly the incubators ones are the hardest for me on some days, when there are only 1 or 2 single step strikes

1 Like

Been having the same issue for a few days with needing FIP tokens for daily missions, more so the feeding and play ones that seem to be scarce and elusive. If it is not that, it is the need for rare DNA when there are not any in sight and I do not have enough hard cash to purchase a Rare scent. For the record yes I do go outside and I frequently ride transit buses to traverse other zones.

1 Like

Oh no I do the same thing, that was directed at the OP haha

1 Like

They are called daily missions because they are a mission. If it was easy and could be done in 5 minutes it wouldn’t be a mission. I can understand people’s issues with rare dna or 12 battles etc, but direct hits? Of all the things to ask for a reduction of.

1 Like

Except they are like giveaways. All of them can be done within an hour. May not be your lucky day if you are to spin 20 SDs and you reside where you are surrounded with 3 only.

For me, dealing with freezing temps while trying to watch two young children… It doesn’t happen as much as a would like. I’m still able to get it with scents though.
12 battles or getting my daily battle incubator can be a bit of a grind though.

ah no i dont think so, it took me some time to get my aim right / correct when it came to darting dinosaurs but eventually i learned the hard way on how to go about it >>> practice, practice, practice !!
i used to only get a lousy 110 to 125 maximum DNA when hunting / darting dinos to get the DNA from them but not now. we only need 60 x direct hits to finish / complete that daily task whenever it comes around on the list of daily tasks. as for me i now get as many as 100+ direct hits or sometimes as many as 130 direct hits when it comes to that tasks being done. now on average i get anywhere between 325 to 350 + DNA when darting because of those direct hits all the time.!.
Like i said all it takes is … practice, practice, practice !! end of story improve your aim by trying a few games outside of this one where you have to target items / objects that are moving, the more direct hits you get the faster that games speeds up on you over time your aim will improve dramatically to the point darting dinos to get the required daily * direct hit * quota will no longer be a problem for you !