Ludia Forums

Missing Alliance Mission Rewards

I still have no received the correct alliance mission reward incubators from the last reset! I’ve used the ‘contact us’ option in the game, but had no response and now it’s stopping me from sending any further messages until the previous one is answered! I’ve tried contacting through Facebook and Twitter but not no response. Other members were sent the correct rewards in the mail the other day but I wasn’t. I don’t know what else I can do?!

I’m sorry to hear that you did not get the correct Alliance rewards, DoomsdayBunny. As messages/tickets are answered in the order that they come in, it could take a few business days for our team to reply to your message.

In the meantime, we recommend refraining from updating your message until our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

Hello, I still haven’t received anything and I’m very frustrated at this point! Other players that were affected have all received the correct rewards in their mail, I’ve not nothing. I seem to have run out of ways of contacting anyone to get help?!

Hey DoomsdayBunny, if you had already contacted our support team, could you please send me a private message here on the forums of your support key or the email address you used to email our team?

Thanks!