Missing dinos

The sanctuary I choose to put all four of my dinos in has gone and I can’t therefore enter to see to them and they won’t return .

You may go to the collection list, tap that dino, it will show you that it is in the sanctuary. Just press the Enter button, you will be there.

Dennis_Lo

July 3

You may go to the collection list, tap that dino, it will show you that it is in the sanctuary. Just press the Enter button, you will be there.

Hi yes I know all that but can’t enter sanctuary’ and it says creature unavailable and sanctuary missing

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

You never stated that originally.

What exactly does it say when you tap on your dino and then tap enter? What exactly does it say?

Also, the dino should return 48 hours after you put it in the sanctuary.

It says above the enter button ( creature unavailable and when I press enter nothing happens and I can’t find the sanctuary on my alliance board anymore so either player left alliance or sanctuary expired but can’t go to my dinos . It says creature returned in 11hours so hopefully they will be returned .

It always says creature is not available when it is in a sanctuary. The enter button is meant to take you there, if it does nothing then that is the issue. But hopefully it should return in 11hrs, don’t see why it wouldn’t.

Obviously there are some issues with sanctuaries moving/expiring etc.

Hey Helen_Laurent, if nothing happens when you tap the “Enter” button, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look at this? It’d be helpful if you could include a screenshot of any messages you get as well when you tap the Enter button. Thanks!