Ludia Forums

Missing dragon!

Hey, I got the cagecruncher dragon from the monthly reward and I had him in my hangar and they took it away from me! Its gone now and that’s messed up!

I had Cockatrice on my Berk and he disappeared, it took me a min to figure out which dragon went into the empty space on my Berk. It was messed up because he was on a high level for where I am at in the game.

Hey there, I’m sorry to hear that you both had a dragon seemingly disappear! Our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your accounts in order to figure out what might have happened, so reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com. Remember to include your Support Key in the email so that they can help you faster!

1 Like

This has happened to me twice in the last year and a half. Nothing was done to correct it.( I was told I didn’t receive one of the m because of a time limit, which I was aware of and beat it by two days

This has happened to me constantly since I started playing. I’ve lost a few dozen dragons. Doesn’t matter how I got them either. However exploration gains are the most common to disappear. I didn’t actually notice it at first. But then dragons I got through using runes I PAID for or dragons I outright bought disappeared. Then I started looking at things closer. I am missing several unique dragons on top of many more. I sent a list on a ticket in game. Hoping they fix this soon. Or at least compensate me in some way. I’ve been paying the dragon rider subscription and buying things so I feel like this should be a top priority.

I’m super upset about it but still being patient as I’ve only recently sent in the ticket. I would have sent it in sooner but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something and had as much correct information as I could offer.

I’ve been a dragon rider since December. Started playing maybe a month before that. So I’m still super new to the game. Hadn’t realized it had been around as long as it has. I really hope to see improvements all around in the future. Fun game and I intend to keep playing for quite some time, assuming I get my dragons back and whatnot.