Ludia Forums

Mission steady hands

The mission steady hands is really hard… tried it much times already but still nope… does anyone know how i maybe be alle to get the 6 direct hits to complete the mission? Thanks already for response

Is this a mission where you are required to get 6 direct hits on an epic? if so, I might suggest creatures like the epic deer, skoola, megisto, or maybe even anky, those are easy to try and get 6 dh on, and they also may work for the 8 direct hits on an epic

3 Likes

Alright thank you

raptors are the easy one for me

Nice how do you do that?

Tried to get a anklyosaurus with the scent of them… but nope! Im so dissapoint now

This weekend has Antarctopelta and Eucladoceros on event drops so you might get a good chance on those.

Forget about the fact you only have 6 chances, because if you have the time and patience then when you are darting, if it goes really bad or you know you clearly are not going to get 6 direct hits then before the timers gets to 0 then hard-close the game, basically exit out of the game. Re-load the game and try again. Keep trying it until you either get 6 direct hits or give up with frustration.

But those two creatures are your best bet this weekend and don’t have to rely on scents to get them.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info I will try it!

Just messed up two times… i feel so angry now… i hope they will make it some easier again like 4 direct hits… 6 is just to much for me… or i need months or someting to complete but i dont wanna wait any mich longer… now i have changes…

Wait til yo u have to get 8 direct hits on an epic lol
And I think they are doable, even the 8 dh one, it may just take time, practice, and the right creature with full battery for the best luck and time.

1 Like

Thank you for the rip

Tip i meant

Damm messed up my changes now… need to spare for epic scents now… just gonna try to buy some them… but i font have much cash now… i think ~ 200 now…

I just tried 2 times your idea… also too dificult it’s no fun more…