Mission

What do you guys think about this mission? IMO it doesnt make any sense. Collection 150000 coins from a building that producues 4000~ coins every 6 hours or so. And also, the mission before this one is exactly the same thing but with a bonus of 25% and only 25k coins.
How can this mission ask for much more coins with less coins booster… someone didnt think this one through when writing it.

Some of the coin collection missions are mind numbing. You can have a higher bonus than 15%. That is just the minimum bonus

1 Like

I think when I did this I put down like 7-8 of them as well not just one.

3 Likes

Yeah, mine are with 30% bonus and I have 3 collecting other 3 being built. But still why do they make it 150000 coins. And this exact building has been in various quests. Its like the worst one

If I remember correctly, there will be more of these

2 Likes

… better start building my second island just with this building

2 Likes

You will definitely find more missions of that type, even ask you for more coins with the passage of missions, in those cases optimize to give me a bonus of 300% place 3 buildings and reduce the time a little.

1 Like

I thought about that but at my lvl I cant get it to 300% or even close. It will take 2 days to complete it, its ok, hopinf for “easier/faster” missions after this one.

You should keep those Communication Stations.

I am at the part where you need to collect 2.5M Coins. There were one or two collection of these Comm Stations previously too.

1 Like

The mission I’m on now has “buy and place 3 communication stations,” which is absolutely ridiculous with their 24 hour build time. These missions don’t get less frustrating, I’m afraid.

1 Like