Mistakes in Jurassic World

Mistakes in Jurassic World

1. Dilophosaurus was betrayed as a coyote - Sized Animal. When in reality, they grew up to be about 20 feet in length

2. A real Velociraptor was the size of a Turkey, and they were covered in feathers

Carnotaurus was not rivals with the Tyrannosaurus. Tyrannosaurus lived in North America, Carnotaurus lived in South America. And secondly, Rival means each one has to win at a time. How will a Carnotaurus kill a Fully Grown Tyrannosaurus?

Feathers, sounds the dinos made, general movement an speed and fierceness is greatly exaggerated too.
Let’s just say the franchise is “inspired by dinosaurs”.

1 Like

I think the Carno part might be referring to what happens if these creatures are all put together in one place for the sake of observation. I mean they even comment on the hybrids’ behavior such as Gemini capturing pterosaurs, and Bajatonodon putting leaves in its horns to help other herbivores eat.

As for Carno vs Tyranno, they’re only rivals in food, so if Tyranno shows up, Carno likely runs away if it didn’t manage to eat it all.

4 Likes

And don’t forget their little altercation at the end of Fallen Kingdom.

2 Likes

Pal, you gotta understand
IT’S JUST A GAME
they literally just stick with the movie laws
Do you seriously think you’ll see something accurate out of a JW game?

3 Likes

^ right here

1 Like

Yes, I know, I’m just saying things that they got wrong

Wolves and Bears are rivals. Don’t see how in the Jurassic franchise universe T.rex and Carno relationship can’t be that be a possibility.

1 Like

They weren’t pure dino in the films, so shouldn’t expect too much. Tho that frog DNA is having a lot of unintended consequences.

2 Likes