Mixed accounts

I play at home with my 2 kids, but we have done something wrong and now I cannot access my account. My son wanted to log in with my apple device and now my Apple ID is linked to another account.
I don’t have my support key but I do have my game name.

1 Like

you might want to ask support, but I dont think it is possible, you cant have 2 account one the same app/device, your data must have been erased, and without support key it is going to be hard
for support ask in your kid’s game to see if they can find it with the name only

Hey there, WilElVil9742. Please send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Our team would be more than happy to help you with the account recovery process.

Thanks!

Thanks, but that would be really, really bad. An almost 3 years account…I hope support can help me.

1 Like

Hi Ned, I sent an email to you guys. I have been trying to do anything but nothing works. I know that you can help me…please. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I have same problem as you
you got support answear ? I’m w8 few days for it…

Our team will definitely try their best to help you recover your game account, @WilElVil9742. :slight_smile:

Hello IS_L2F, no, It is not solved yet. I just got the Ned’s messages saying they will help me.