Ludia Forums

MLP: My Little Prehistoric idea

Hey guys. For my upcoming idea, I want to go ahead and get an idea of creating a series called My Little Prehistoric: A tale from Paleozoic to Cenozoic era. This is inspired by My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If you’re not a fan of this show, or you hate the show or never watch it, I’m fine with it. I just want to create it for fun. The story will be coming soon, but I’m really bad at creating a story or dialogues, so I need help. If you want to help me creating a dialogue or a story, private me. We’ll get to work. First up, we got the Prehistoric 6, I will need 2 Cenozoic, 2 Paleozoic, 2 Mesozoic. They’re will be 6 elements: Flyers, Aquatic, Semi aquatic, Herbivores, Carnivores, and Omnivores. Together, they are called “Element Prehistoric”.

First off, I need a leader, which is a Carnivore. What Carnivore from the Mesozoic should I use? Time ends around 4:00.

• Alioramus
  • Carnotaurus
  • Tyrannosaurus
  • Velociraptor
  • Yangchuanosaurus

0 voters

1 Like

Only one carnivore is the leader

1 Like

I wanted to choose the classic Rexy, but that would be a bit cliche. So I went with something different. I don’t know much about Alioramus, so I went with that.

1 Like

I’m glad that you need a creature that needs more attention, but that is depending on a vote unfortunately.

1 Like

Yangchuanosaurus is a winner. Now, it’s time for a herbivore. What herbivore from the Mesozoic should I use?

• Barsboldia
  • Huayangosaurus
  • Kosmoceratops
  • Minmi
  • Zingongosaurus

0 voters

1 Like

Kosmoceratops is a winner. More are coming soon

1 Like

Imagine if Yangchuanosaurus betrays Kosmoceratops and eats him

1 Like

Don’t worry. The carnivores will not eat the herbivores. The carnivores will eat some vegan products that look likes meat. Just like from Zootopia

You know what I mean, right?

1 Like

Not really. Do you mean something like veggie burgers?

1 Like

Yep. In Zootopia, Carnivores eats insects and fish (and some sort of vegetarian stuff). While in my upcoming story, The carnivores will eat stuff that looks like meat, but it’s actually vegan. Like steak, for example, the steak looks like a real steak, but it’s actually vegan.

1 Like

Time for the Carnivores Paleozoic creature. Who should it be? Time ends around 4:00

• Brontoscorpion
  • Dimetrodon
  • Dinogorgon
  • Hyneria
  • Proterosuchus

0 voters

Brontoscorpion is a winner. Now, time for the herbivores. Who do you want it to be? Time ends around 8:00

• Arthropleura
  • Desmatosuchus
  • Edaphosaurus
  • Placerias
  • Scutosaurus

0 voters

Sorry for the late response. Desmatosuchus is a winner. More will come tomorrow

It’s time for the Herbivores Cenozoic creature. Who do you want it to be? Time ends around 6:00.

• Ancylotyerium
  • Brontotherium
  • Deinotherium
  • Eremotherium
  • Moa

0 voters

Deinotherium is a winner. Next poll will start in the afternoon

Alright! It’s time for the last carnivores. What carnivore should I use from the Cenozoic era?
Time ends around 8:00

• Andrewsarchus
  • Gigantophis
  • Megalania
  • Phorusrhacos
  • Xenosmilus

0 voters

51 minutes left. So far, Gigantophis and Xenosmilus are tied. Only one has to be it

1 Like

Andrewsarchus is the winner. We have completed the Prehistoric 6, but I feel like someone has to be the leader. That’ll be coming soon

2 Likes

Hey guys. After I finished with my Prehistoric 6, I want to go ahead and think to myself of what creature should be the leader. Who should it be?

• Yangchuanosaurus
  • Kosmoceratops
  • Brontoscorpion
  • Desmatosuchus
  • Deinotherium
  • Andrewsarchus

0 voters

1 Like

Brontoscorpion is the leader of the Prehistoric 6. Now, I need an assistant for the brontoscorpion. Which it’s a critter. Who should it be? Time ends around 8:00.

• Aegirocassis
  • Arthropleura
  • Meganeuropsis
  • Eurypterid
  • Platyhystrix

0 voters

2 Likes