Ludia Forums

Modded event thread

I couldn’t find one so I’m creating this thread. As i don’t see much modded event discussion , it might be a futile attempt.
Here’s my modded event from today. Seemed easy enough .
Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Forgot to screenshot my team so here’s the battle

I’d really like if everyone shares all the intricacies they have found with each mods they use. The gimmicks that stomp us on the first time.
I’ve experienced that if a dino with nullify comes to battle ground it leaves you defenseless if you’re using a protector most of the time. Whatever blocks you added disappears with the blocks from protector.

6 Likes

I had the dreaded randomize on my second battle today in the mod event but luckily it was on the first creature and I found a good use for nullify at least in this event where the creatures don’t switch due to no different classes:

Worked like a charm, I wasn’t sure what would happen after the creature was killed but it was ideal as it did not retriever after sealing away from nullify:

The Gorgosuchus ended up taking out everyone.

The third battle was interesting as I couldn’t use a splinter because of the amount of health his second creature would end up with. So I went with a clone paired with another regenerate and played the long game:

2 Likes

I always get stomped with the steals , i never seem to fully understand how it works. Sometimes i feel like it works different for me and AI.
Do you specifically try to get regenerate or is it a by product ?

Nope, all the mods you see are from trying to get specific MODs for the events. What ever I get I go and do MOD PvP to get rid of all of them, makes for some fun and interesting matches.

1 Like

Randomize and shuffle are the worst for the opponent to have imo, it completely ruins any planning, luckily this week mine was pretty easy with the last match being endurances on high health opponents, couple of 20 indos and just 1 mod secured the win for me.

Il post next week’s modded here.

2 Likes

I usually use common mods in conjunction with the shield mod (50%) , the first 2 battles the class advantage does its job and in the third battle the shield mod helps me enough to win the event.

Sometimes Chanya offers good mods during the week for DNA (55 or 110) and I save them for this day, that makes the event much easier.

The only event that is hard for me is how much you have to use carnivores, on whether it touches the Pachyrinosauro with some defense increase mod.

Here are the pictures from today’s event.