Modded pvp, good or bad?

In my opinion, modded pvp is good. When i spinned the wheel i got many dinosaurs. Here are my dino results : 2 kaprosuchus, 2 Suchomimus, 2 aerotitan, 1 monolophosaurus, and finally a spinoraptor. Im on lvl41 and this helped me a lot. How is your opinion? Tell me in the topic. Have a good day​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Moddeds great for sdna and the occasional rajastega, but I much prefer ceno and aquatic PvP as the prizes and resources gained are much better in the long run.

Collecting mods, unfair matchups, lousy prizes of 40 dna 40 lp and 30 bucks and winning too many unwanted creatures for this reason I have completely stopped doing modded besides the 1 battle a day to get my daily missions ticked.

Maybe in the future I will grind it more but rn it feels like a chore more than anything collecting mods to battle is such a drag and at 10 db cost per battle you only get 1 prize, the same cost with ceno and aquatic PvP you can get 4 prizes with free respins

3 Likes

I share your opinion (and frustration) on lousy prizes in moded pvp, but I’m still grinding because how else could I get s-dna? If you skip moded pvp, how do you get your s-dna? Is there any other way?

2 Likes

Dont get me wrong if I needed the sdna i would jump back to grinding modded in a heartbeat, besides the sdna factory, events and code 19s theres no other way of obtaining it.

2 Likes

Yes… that’s what I thought as well :frowning:
But I have just fused couple of s-hybrids (mono, spino, tape, diplosuchus) and would like to fuse them a bit more, so s-dna is rather important asset to me right now. I guess I have to stick with moded pvp for some time - even if I tend to get pissed from time to time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You might wanna change that word… :joy:

Currently with lots of dimes, diplos and monos I have no need for sdna, I’ve not even hatched all my monos out as of yet.

Hopefully we get either kapro or euplo next month aswell :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Euplo sdna has been in code 19 for so long (well when it’s actually working). Will they ever change that to something else like kapro sdna maybe?

1 Like

modded PvP is great for anyone looking to score some dino’s and or sDNA.

And if you don’t want the dino’s you can use a few of them to get some decent trades.

I only do 1 modded pvp per day. I do it to satisfy the (3 pvp battle) daily mission and get rid of the 3 mods I had to buy to beat that daily mission. So basically bare minimum amount of pvp. With that being said I’ve received 2 Spinoraptors in the last week along with 1 sDNA pack. Pretty good rewards as far as I’m concerned. I have Spinotasuchus but can use a few more Spinoraptors to get it back to lvl 40.

4 Likes

Having a single match is even promising then huh? I am gonna release a data revealing my two weeks of moded PvP adventure, so very soon. I was busy with my few final tasks before graduating from medical school, just a few days to go. :slight_smile: But everything is ready except the total numbers per each day, for the top 5 rewards for sure. :smiley: Otherwise it would be impossible to add everything into the calculation. Anyways, you will see every single detail needed to have a solid estimation about the whole moded thing (For the land-ceno mix one only). Including every individual prize I got, starting first or second, losses (did hurt to write down), best prizes, number of matches and winrates. So stay tuned. :wink:

3 Likes