Allosaurus
Giganotosaurus
Carnotaurus

Herbivores :
Antarctopelta
Pachycephalosaurus

Amphibians :
Metriorynchus

I just want metriorynchus, giganotosaurus and antarctopelta to look more realistic. Antarctopelta doesn’t have a tail club. Pachycephalosaurus, allosaurus and carnotaurus should get film moddels

4 Likes

As @OstaposaurusBae and @Cave_Johnson said in the earlier threads, it would be really appreciated if you could group all these suggestions into one solid thread than making so many. Let us not give an unnecessary burden to the Moderators.

We love your enthusiasm for sharing so many new creatures some of which we have not heard of before you named them, but it would definitely be better if all of them were in one thread. It is getting a little bit annoying with so many threads.

3 Likes

Yeah summing it all up would be nice

2 Likes

This hasn’t anything to do with my suggestions . Besides i will do that

Also i won’t ever do so many threads again

2 Likes

I think Tapejara also needs a rework because it’s wings are completely wrong and just look like dragon wings with fingers.

3 Likes

A user discussed creatures that need remodels and new animations on an older thread here:

Though Orca should’ve left Allosaurus off and had Rajasaurus + its hybrid when talking about the first thing.
Diprotodon is another abomination that needs its own animation and model and placed in the Caverns, and Thylacoleo should be in the Savannah and Mammotherium in the Snow.
Dakosaurus could the sail for Level 31-40.
Dracorex should also be scaled down like Stiggy.

The Iguanodon base model should be used for the Parasaurolophus, the Corythosaurus and the Eolambia. Seriously.

1 Like

I think Draco already got scaled down