Mods events are great

Okay, the earlier battle the AI didn’t swap even though I had the class advantage over him, it was a situation where he would normally ALWAYS have swapped. But yeah, I don’t have enough mods to risk it with that Toxin one sitting in there. Did they swap it into the first spot even if that would have put him at a class disadvantage to do so? Thinking that might be the approach to try. Of course, a lot depends as well on whether he gets the first turn or not. I don’t even need the S-DNA anytime soon but I know the mono ones are not easy to come by and getting LPs for a pack always worth it for me as a VIP but also looking at the golden rewards pack mod event coming up next and want to make sure I don’t use any of my best mods that I might need to do that one.

1 Like

Going by memory here, so I could be wrong. I lead with an amphibian against their carnivore. I tried to bring one that could one hit their carnivore. It swapped to the last creature (amphibian with toxin). So, the class matchup was neutral. On one of mine I brute forced the matchup and limped away with the victory. On the other, I put nullify in the top spot after trying and failing at brute force. It was a much easier victory.

1 Like

And remember, nullify is a rare, so it can be easily replaced

1 Like

Well, here’s what I decided on. I figured I’d put a ptero in the first spot assuming that he was going to swap in spite of the class disadvantage, but put one in the 3rd as well just in case he didn’t. My plan was to load up the first ptero with attack points so I could take the amphi out right away after he swapped, so gave him a charge mod and the other two got rallys. So used 3 common mods only. Worked perfectly. I had to take his hit with Toxin but had all the points needed to kill him on my next move with one less point of reserve than normally would have been needed. It was a simple matter to finish off the rest of the team from there.

1 Like

Well I’m sure glad I figured out the strategy to use… because I hit that PvP bug later in the day and somehow it reset my game back several hours… so I had to do this one a SECOND time! I almost messed it up the second time by losing track of the points and leaving the amphi with Toxin alive for an extra turn, but still managed to win.

1 Like

@Chris1
Me too we are not really forced to spend bucks on mods

Was surprised the mod event today was relatively easy for the prize you got. I only used one rare mod, the rest all commons to do it, and I think even the rare wasn’t really even necessary. I definitely wouldn’t mind more of these. I still won’t be doing the modded PvP though. Being able to plan for the mods you are going to face (let alone the classes of dinos) makes a world of difference.

1 Like

Yeah today was great, my second round today was three lvl 1 creatures with each having clone on them. So I just brought three lvl 1s each with distraction. I am really enjoying the fact the MODs allow for a much wider usage of creatures depending on what MOD you match them with.

2 Likes

Rather unfair that the AI doesn’t need 3 MOD’s but we have to, surely we should have the choice of using 1 to 3 MOD’s

@Sionsith,
For the three level 1’s with clone, I just used a t-Rex at 30 with nullify mod, followed by whatever’s with cheapest mod I had. Result, was my t-Rex loosing maybe 50 health.

Im using nullify a lot too, I’m getting plenty in the coin wheels thankfully.

That’s what I am enjoying about these, there’s definitely multiple “solutions” and I like trying to find a way to use the least expensive mods possible (I basically took the same route as @sionsith for mine). It’s definitely a fun logic puzzle basically. I had to laugh when I saw those commons in there with super rare mods, though, that was pretty comical!

2 Likes

For some reason my account is displayed i cant play anymore i sent them a ticket of my ID and support key they havent replied me yet

How’s this for greatness? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What should I say?

1 Like

Went with 30 priotrodon, 10 indo and 20 indo.
MODs: Clone-Steal-Survival.
Expensive win, but win I did.
Another lesson learnt: my second dino stole the opponent’s Survival MOD, but that was re-stolen by opposing third dino. So, stolen MODs can be stolen back. But my last dino also had the survival MOD, so I could hit with what I needed and reserve the rest, knowing I can’t be KO’d no matter what opponent does. Of course, I had to make sure opponent was down to 1 HP for final victory blow.

1 Like

They disabled my account as well a while back for pretty much no reason and never bothered responding.
If you remember your support key, you can ask the support team to transfer your data to a new account and get your progress back. That’s what i did. Good luck.

@Kiarash_Bahar
Thanks friend ikr that was really stupid FB did that but thanks to Ludia i could back to the game and transfer my date after 1 week😀

1 Like

Oh wow​:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Wow. The last thing a lvl 292 Gustaff needs is the ability to cheat death.
And they are giving you that matchup while a tournament is going on, meaning your dinos are probably elsewhere occupied.
That’s just mean.
Emperor Palpatine would be proud…

2 Likes