MoG and normal events not scaling

So today the MoG and normal gear event are both in Sharpstone keep. For anyone who is higher level this effectively means there are no events. Anyone with a renown of 20 or higher is not going to bother running any of these events as the rewards are so small that it is literally not worth the time/effort compared to just running a normal higher level dungeon. That being said I am not advocating getting rid of events in lower level dungeons, after all everyone starts at level 1 and for some people this may be the only dungeon they have unlocked or can clear.

However. I am suggesting perhaps scale these events to a players renown. For instance lets say that anyone who is renown 15 or higher the lowest dungeon they could get in a MoG or any other special event is Frostsilver mines. Then at renown 20 the lowest dungeon anyone could get would be Hidden forge. Then at renown 25 the lowest be Harvestshield mountain. I think this would get more people excited about and actually doing these events. I know right now in my guild of 50 people not a single person is doing the current moment of glory nor the 2x gear event and that’s a shame but its literally not worth the time invested after you get to a certain level.

1 Like

Hear hear!

1 Like