Moments of sadness

When u need only 10dna and don’t have fuses left

5 Likes

When you’ve lost a few tourny rounds and need to make up lost ground, only for the game to bug out and crash when you are finally winning :rofl:

1 Like

When you are forced to battle against bumpy - I feel terrible taking her out :sob: :rofl:

3 Likes

When the creature you have spent tons of effort to level up and boost gets nerfed with no compensation, only to see more powerful creatures introduced later.

4 Likes

When you are just ONE dna from unlocking a unique dino

2 Likes

When boost were added.
When flocks were added.
When raids were added.
When more and more moves are added each update.
When more and more exclusive creatures are added each update and have OP hybrids right away.
When the game died.

13 Likes

The arena.

2 Likes

Bumpy, nooooooo :sob: :laughing:

1 Like

When your opponent wins by a sliver of hp

When missions went from a perfectly working system to such goals as sending emotes.

When one day you log in at your usual time and see that your dailies don’t reset for another 10 hours.

When you’re so discouraged with playing before the reset that you keep forgetting and missing out on the event…

When you have to reroll 4/5 of your tasks because you can’t do them.

When a single update messed up the game you love! :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

4 Likes

The other day. Couldn’t complete my weekly because the pass started a day after the missions after the update and I didn’t know any better and collected. So 1 mission prevented me from completing it. Pretty lame.

When I went to the forum.

4 Likes

Every time that happens to me.

When a 5% crit creature uses a crit that is one point higher than your health and finishes you off.

2 Likes

When u dart creatures u get 199 and u need 200 that is pure sadness lel

This happens so often it’s not even funny

When you don’t get enough dna you need in a darting

When nothing is done to fix map lag and game performance.

5 Likes

When the 900% bonus actually meant being punished for missing dailies. :joy::skull:

4 Likes