Ludia Forums

Monentary Screen Freeze and Random Dart fire

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When just launched drone, get monentary screen freezes, like a jerkiness, happens quite regularly since last 2 updates. Today when launched drone, not only got monentary freezes but immediately after it fired the darts - finger was still on screen. Seems to happen quite regularly after been playing game for maybe 30 mins, but today happened within 1 min and on an Epic Erlikosaurus :sob:.

Area is was found in: DNA capture, after launching drone.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play game for more than 30 mins.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: About 15 percent of time.

What type of device are you using: Android phone, Nougat 8, 3G Ram

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

I’ve been getting the same thing happening to me here recently. It will suddenly freeze up for like a half second, enough to mess up darting. It happens several times during darting and even can see it doing it when poking on drops. Killing and reloading the game seems to help for a while.

3 Likes

I always figured this was just another way to keep darting numbers down. It was there before they changed the darting, remained absent after they reverted the darting controls and seemed to disappear for the last patch, but is back again now since 1.9.

I think it is completely on purpose.

2 Likes

Same thing happening here first I thought it was my phone but obviously its ludia breaking more stuff.

2 Likes

I thought it was just my S7 aging.
I guess it really is a thing.

2 Likes

Happened yesterday to me, as well. I chalked it up to “connection” issues.

2 Likes

I keep getting this on Erliko G2 darting and Dracorex darting. Oddly not on commons.

1 Like

well it looks like i am not the only one suffering from * FREEZE DARTS * now am i ?? lol
it has been happening a lot over the last 3 to 4 days but from what i have seen while playing the game the old bug of darts * CURVING when fired is back again, meaning when i fire off a dart at a dinosaur it curves and almost 68% of the time it misses the intended dinosaur completely wasting my time and efforts to gain DNA from it completely frustrating to say the least but this problem needs fixing please techies any ideas of when a possible fix could be implemented would be most helpful thanks ! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve been suffering from this freeze a lot since 1.9. But the amazing thing about Jwa is that you almost get used to suffering from anomalies and no longer complain about them. Also, when I see this kind of post I am reassured but just daring to hope for an attentive ear and that Ned relays the problem. In the meantime, our enjoyment of playing is decreasing as much as our darting scores!

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting this to us, Derek_Storey. Could you send your device information along with your support key over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can gather more info? Thanks!

Hi Ned,
See attached pictures for full phone details.

Support Key -

Problem occurred a lot this afternoon, around 1 out of 3 times, had monentary freeze.

Cleaned phone Cache etc but no luck.

Regards Derek

OK pictures attached this time with phone specs !

Support Key -

Hey Derek_Storey, could you send those information to our team through the email address provided above? Thanks!

No news here ?

Support said looking into matter. May be fix released in future update but no timescale. Probably many months away.
I think I know cause, seen it before in Software but not my job to tell them !