Mono Gen 2 overload?

I am fine with adding the Mono Gen 2 to the map everywhere, but does it really need to pop up on my Giza scent over 50% of the time? I am trying to collect some zone dino DNA while I still can this season and this Momo event has put a hurting on my progress. Just expressing my thoughts. Seem a little over kill on the Mono Gen 2s.

2 Likes

its heaven for ppl who haven’t unlock nor max sr3…

2 Likes

^^^^ Literally unlocked Scorp G3 as my first unique in Oct (started mid-July 2021). Lvl 29 and it’ll be LVL 30 after this tournament ends!

1 Like

I am sitting on 230k mono Gen 2 DNA… and have been laying sense late last year. I am in the Nascutoceratops(may be spelled wrong) I am trying to collect her DNA. And this mono event has hurt me bad.

1 Like

It’s normal at the time of common pursuit. Better this, than rare pursuit again, overlapping with Arctodus!

1 Like

Oh, man. The rare pursuit must’ve really screwed the arctodus spawns. I see arctodus practically everywhere now. I’m missing about 10k cervacles. Hoping cervacles’ roam the map with another month or two pursuit.

I’m collecting all the Nususto’s and Arctodus’s I can. I have enough bears to get Arctalces to 25 and then about 8 fuses for Arctovalisis by my calculations… about 2000 bears fusing into Arctalces to do one fuse of Arctovalisis. Them I’m FIP’ing and requesting Cervalces twice a day. We need a Cervalces for a month like Arctalces.

I’m in same boat. I have about 50k bear, I have the deer to 15 and about 7k dna left. Will definitely need more.