Ludia Forums

Monolodertodon gonna make cleanse creatures like indoraptor OP

meh im two turn defeating monolodertodon with indoraptor, cleanse distract and then rampage kills so i dont know why its so problematic with monolodertodon. Sure speed boost is the only problem but otherwise its EZ.

2 Likes

A lot of people benched Indoraptor when they effectively killed it.

But as with a lot of things you don’t always have the right counter at the right time. Most of the time super boosted Monolodgliguvgjkhbdfjkdnvkjfd is a pain in the butt.

12 Likes

ZomboMeme 12042021224440

I hope this won’t be another monometro nerf thread when i wake up tommorow

19 Likes

Lol as much as I think Monolometerodon needs a nerf, I’m so tired of talking about it :joy:

20 Likes

Same.

characters

5 Likes

Yeah ecpecialy like u, and there were defenetly a few others that wrote like,… frickin gamepress worhty articles on that thing

Also i belive there was a poll on reddit and i do think a mono nerf won, same here on the forum. So ludia where mono nerf

4 Likes

I like this thread :joy::joy::joy:

It turned into a nerf meme :joy:

2 Likes

I also hope it doesn’t become another long thread of arguments about nerfing metrodon, but if it does, I got my popcorn ready

4 Likes

Then i’m gonna commandeer this thread. It is now about Goats.
:goat: :goat:

7 Likes

Honestly goat is OP. Do you remember the ungulate strike? Can you imagine how broken the goat is in PVP?

2 Likes

Goat isn’t OP. It can be beaten easily. Just learn its counters. :grin:

I was engaging in sarcasm.

6 Likes

quick question, anyone know why reply count can be orange on the “main menu” of this forum? Was just checking and this post’s reply count was orange, and so was my art topic, do any of u know what that means?

1 Like

high like to post ratio.

2 Likes

The hard part is that goat needs good counters of the same rarity, and the problem is that the goat is ALL the rarities

3 Likes

Or y’know Tryostronix works too.

The only counters for goats are aquatics. Get gud.

2 Likes

Only if refresh makes it faster

and the one and only epic t-rex of course, and the best counter would be rexy herself if ever added

Well simply having counters is only part of the solution, they also need to be as easily obtainable as the goats are. And since you can get goat DNA without any genetic engineering, it’s MUCH easier to obtain a goat than one of their counters.

1 Like

It’s like how people say “JUST GET A COUNTER DUDE” and I’m like: “I cant the counters have exclusive dna, and I don’t wanna pay to get it and they just like “get Gud noob”

don’t you just HATE those people?

4 Likes