Ludia Forums

Monolomentrodon is better than Monorhino

Lies! It has Distraction. Unless it’s a typo like with Decel Strike on Carnotarkus initially way back then. Even then, if the stats were far better I might’ve justified it by saying it as a Definite attack so the parent needs to keep the Null niche. But that’s not the case. If all but the health were kept the same (4500 HP and 15% armor would be great!) and the delay on Definite Impact was removed ok, maybe I see potential. They aren’t cautious about Cautious Strike but they sure are cautious about making new “Definite” hybrids anywhere near decent. Even Spinonyx has more speed and health (before armor, mind you) with the same attack and it gets DR. or Give it Mono’s 4200 HP and give it DR and call it a day, that works too. That whole thing about it being easier for lower league players to make because it has two Common ingredients is also total baloney because of the Incubator exclusivity to Woolly Rhino like CleverBoy mentioned. Wonder if they’ll do the same for the DC Unique when that comes around.

4 Likes

Hopefully tie dye rhino will get a buff, those stats with the kit it’s been given are pretty underwhelming.

2 Likes

Ok that’s sad

1 Like

I never understood the reasoning behind creating a super hybrid when it’s predecessors are inherently stronger. What’s the point? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And yet the mammoth Hybrid has more health than it’s parent so umm like wth

I mean it’s no contest

Yeah, it definitely needs some stat buffs. If the kit is to remain the same, I suggest 4500-4800 hp and 1200 damage

1 Like

Although it think it should at least get distracting rampage since rhino has a rampage

1 Like

All it needs is at least one 2x move and it be good

If it was to get a rampage, I would prefer definite rampage instead, since distracting impact is more useful on the first turn

2 Likes

That’s true and I would disagree and it be a good counter to maxima

1 Like

Plus I love her design my favorite animals of all time(besides dinos and kaiju) are elephant and rhinos

1 Like

I think she looks beautiful too, can’t wait till I can see her full body

That’s true, since both are immune and Monolo is faster, it would win againt Maxima, though it really needs those stat buffs before it can do that :laughing:

1 Like

And I would love that and it looks leagues better than mammotherium I mean that’s just :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Ya lol but once it gets them it looks like a tyrant worthy competitor

1 Like

Omg so true lol
I’ve seen that hybrid from JW the game, and I was hoping JWA wouldn’t do the same, cause I honestly didn’t like the design very much, it’s so ugly :rofl: though i like the colors. I wanted them to mix the mammoth and the rhino with dinos, it would have looked amazing. Rhino with majundasuchus and mammoth with a ceratopsian, I think it would be a good combination.

2 Likes

Lol it could have looks like it’s jw the level 40 version with 4 tusks

1 Like

And like maybe a frill

I guess with 4 tusks it would looks more dangerours but it would still be ugly :rofl: At least the JWA version has better colors. Though there were pretty cool looking hybrids there too, I quite liked Smithetoceras and Megistocurus

1 Like