Monolometrodon-Mini Magnapyritor?

After seeing these images,I am curious,is Monolometrodon worthy of being a more affordable replacement for Magnapyritor.

That is its role, pretty much. But it is nowhere near as good as Magna.

7 Likes

Oh! It was intended to be one,k. Thanks

This makes all the difference (amount of attackdamage and 15% more chance to crit) image image

2 Likes

Its nickname for as long as I have played has been “the poor man’s Magna” - its certainly worth pursuing in the short term and I have even seen the odd L30 one kicking around - not a beast but by no means a walkover.

9 Likes

Oh! I found them similar so thought I could check , Monolorhino could have been a Better Magnapyritor,they could make it like-
Monolometrodon<Magnapyritor <Monolorhino and just made them like a trio

1 Like

When I first played I thought they were related

1 Like

Monolemetro is garbage in comparison to Magna… He’s one of the few immunes which need a buff instead of a nerf

Garbage is a tad harsh :wink: but granted it needs a buff

1 Like

It’s everywhere in aviary, cause no one seems to get enough Irritator for magna.
They’re also like 150+ speed too, like, wait till you get magna to boost that, it has more damage output…

Monolo has a wonderfull kit, but crappy stats and is not worth investing in. Big brother Monolorinho is also let down by the stats, and deserves a buff.

1 Like

It’s a tankier Magna with way less damage

1 Like

Basically that I feel like they should done a yin and yang :yin_yang:

Magna is the fast low health, high damage, speedster

And mono is the slower, high health, mid damage tanky chomper

3 Likes

That’s what I call it. It’s literally a magna but with less damage and worse multipliers. The pros of using monolometrodon over magna is that it has all of its moves turn 1 and has more hp, but that isn’t really saying much

I would rather go for Secondonto. Can’t district and has less hp, but way more attack and viable for epic tourneys.

1 Like

…for those of us that live in local zone 3

Monolometrodon aka discount magna

Great Value™ Magna

I have used Secodontosaurus previously and think Monolometrodon should perform Similarly.

@Thylo_75 I really wish they would do that.