Monolometrodon or Ankylocodon?

I’m not planning on either of these being on my endgame team but I like having immune Dino’s. They both seem to have mediocre damage and Ankylo is in a really bad spot for speed. What do you guys think?

I have taken out Stegodeus of the same level with her. She is a sneaky little critter. You guys in arenas know who she is. :wink::us:

Respect,

3 Likes

What are the stats at that level? Mine could go to 20 but I didn’t want to waste coins.

@TyrannosaurusLex here you go.

1 Like

Bloody hell… I really like the Monolometrodon design and kit, but that attack is just awful. Damn shame, cause I’d like to use it :confused:

1 Like

Was thinking the same. At 26 attack should be well over 1k.

1 Like

I’m loving both at the moment and have both on my team. Lvl 23 Ankylocodon and 20 (about to hit 21) monolometredon.

((Edit… mono’s attack isn’t great but distract and immunity is great).

Mine is 24 at 4100 trophies. Yes, it has a great kit and has taken down some imposing opponents. I think it sneaks up on them as they do not know what to expect.

3565 Health, 817 Damage but consistent, nothing takes it away and it breaks shields with both attacks. My favorite is destroying Tragodistis, they go for invincibility… game over.

If Ankylo had one shield breaker I would have it on the team also.

1 Like

I’m working on 24 to a 25 mono, he’s my hero lol! The all in one type. His damage is low but he crits way more often than 5%.

2 Likes

In no way am I embarrassed over this girl. Nobody puts baby in a corner! :wink: her attacks are always consistent, so you can count on what she does. Even if you don’t win the battle, she hurts the other Dino enough for a one sit with next one. Many times it is more effective that way, example: finish with ferocious strike, next Dino coming in gets hurt or one shot.

Respect,

1 Like

Sends utarinex and dilocheirus running… don’t regret the investment even after the nerfs.

3 Likes

hey, i fought a 26 monolometrodon last night :wink:

i was shocked, never seen one in lockwood. it’s actually pretty good. like a budget magnapyritor. nullify and shattering :heart:

2 Likes

It makes me happy to see there are many one horned mono fans. The underdog took a lot of gruff from a bunch of players because of the “undeserved” legendary status. It was a good move by ludia marketing wise. I am glad I am not the only one that gave it a shot lol pun intended :grin:

Do distracting Impact and short defense do the same amount of damage reduction?

Anky 1x 50% shield 2 turns mono 1.5 50% 2 turns