Ludia Forums

Monolorhino does not slow down

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
In pvp battle, monolorhino does not slow down on resilient strike occasionally

Area is was found in:
Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- monolorhino was hit by resilient strike/impact/rampage. The dynamic status display shows speed slowed but it still act first.
Step 2 -

(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Occasionally, not always. Upon strike the act first arrow is switched to dio/tryko side, but switched back immediately.

What type of device are you using:
iOS. iPhone XS
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It may have it do with it’s 75% deceleration resistance, but even then you should still be faster.

Plus with that resistance, it should have a speed of 94.5 (rounded to 95) after being slowed, not 193. But that’s another bug entirely. (0.875 × 108 = 94.5)

And from a game design perspective, why give it that level of deceleration resistance at all if it’s still going to have a speed lower than the lowest speed in the game after being slowed? I guess there’s boosts, but what about skill tournaments?

It seems like every single aspect of this has something wrong with it :joy:

1 Like

The only bug here is the red 93 speed stat in error. Pretty sure this Monolorhino is level 27 with 124 speed. 75% speed decrease resistance gives it 108.5 which is faster than your Dior’s 108. It’s a 25% reduction of the 50% decrease, not 25% reduction on original speed. It’s all in the math. You can’t trust the dynamic stat, many times it’s wrong or it’s lagged. This is one of the lesser bugs that need to be addressed among many other important ones like the iOS raid invites!

2 Likes

This happens to my speed 114 tryko too.

Another bug with dio is that everyone I face who uses a dio, they ALWAYS get a crit on the counter