Monolorhino needs a nerf BAD

Pfftttt.
/10rexes

ah yes monoloryan, my favorite dino

1 Like

i thought you got rid of fully immune dinos in 2.0 but i guess not. this thing is everywhere. it is way too tanky for the number of things it is immune to and ita way too easy to get. Considering this game is all about swapping and status conditions mrhino seems to be way too powerful. please take away some immunities.

2 Likes

yup but not phorex

Its usage is decreasing. You are waking up after the war it seems. It’s been power crept already.

6 Likes

It’s getting replaced by paraT, the Immortal Rat.

10 Likes

Rhino is getting powercrept by the new apex

2 Likes

I…what? Alux? Different functions…

Para maybe, but i dont see alux factoring into this.

The moment i thought this thread was dead…

Seriously it just needs to lose a few resistances

10 Likes

I can agree. I’ve stated before, it needs to lose Rend, Swap, and half of it’s bleed resistance.

3 Likes

Invincibility OE:

Even if mrhino gets to turn 2 Bumpy lux can swap out to something more favourable for it like skoona or vasilas

Actually if bumpy lux takes that definite impact it becomes even more dangerous,because of the threatened shield spam

2 Likes

I think I see what youre saying. Less power creep and more direct counter introduced.

3 Likes

Or u use defence shattering
Rhino doesn’t have dmg, its only resistant

Soo it needs to lose everything that makes it good and turn it into a bad raid shielder

1 Like

Why and How is this thread still active since jul 2021

3 Likes

Dedication of some.

2 Likes

Monolorhino is actually a balanced creature
And it’s not even used that much anymore since it has been powercrept

2 Likes

The reason it is op is because nothing can really exploit it. Anti-tank creatures should be able to defeat it.

2 Likes

Monorhino clearly is not OP. Just look at the leaderboard. More and more players are removing it from the team because there are better options.

Clearly there are a number of creatures that require some balancing, but Monorhino is none of them…

6 Likes

U can defeat it with anti tank and even without that
It doesn’t have high dmg and its durable
I have it in team,sometimes win sometimes loose
And i fight it a decent times,not really a end all be all creature

1 Like