Ludia Forums

Monolorhino PvP Issue

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Fought a Monolorhino today. Used speed decrease on it twice. Attack priority would switch to me… then as I selected my next move, attack priority would switch back to the Rhino, enabling it to attack first… caused me to lose the round. Not the first time this has happened.

Area is was found in:
PvP Gyrosphere Depot

How often does it happen: second time this has happened. First time was against a Thoradolosaur.

What type of device are you using: iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Screen shots attached.

1 Like

Resilient attacks only apply one turn of Deceleration. So it wore off on turn 3, leaving him faster.

4 Likes

It never worked. I used it twice and twice it had the same effect… or lack thereof.

You might have faced a fast enough Rhino that, thanks to its speed resistance, might have still been faster than your Diorajasaur even when decelerated. The stat numbers have a tendency to show the stat as it would be under the effects of the debuff even if the debuff is no longer in effect, and will sometimes only remain that way until the opponent uses a cleansing move if the creature has one with such an effect.

2 Likes

The odd thing was that it would switch to me like it had worked. But as soon as I picked my move it would go back to the Rhino