Ludia Forums

Monolorhino: The Ultimate Rework

Monolorhino. The worst of the uniques. And that’s basically all you need to know. Only favorable matchup in uniques I can think of is against tryko, but there may be more. I can’t compare it to legendaries, keep in mind, otherwise it beats half of those. For a unique, it’s bad, and you get the point. Even if it’s easy to make compared to the rest, so are indo and thor and they’re not too bad. So let’s see.

Health: 4410
Attack: 1350
Speed: 124
Armor: 15%
Critical: 5%

New Moveset:

Decelerating Distraction
Armor Piercing Lethal Wound
Nullifiying Distracting Impact
Definite Impact

It got the health of the rhino, an improved attack, superior speed, actual speed control, nullification, stackable distraction with the speed to support it. It still has definite impact so it can continue to do damage. It can bypass armor with its bleeding attack, because I wanted it to have more dimetrodon qualities.

I think this might be a bit much, but what do you think, and how would you rework it? Leave it in the comments!

2 Likes

My turn

Health: 3750

Damage: 1170

Speed: 116

Armor: 20%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Nullifying Strike

Distracting Impact

Definite Rampage

Gashing Wound

Passive: Immunity

Why gashing wound?

I think that a spam wound because it cooldown 1 but wound for 2 turn

Buff, perhaps

Monolorhino

HP: 4100
Attack: 1200
Speed: 120
Armor: 15%
Crit: 5%
Immunity

Distraction
Lethal wound
Precise rampage
nullifying rampage

1 Like

15%
5%
Distraction
Definite Impact
Revenge Distracting Impact (Revenge: 2x damage, CD:2)
Lethal Wound
Immunity
Nullifying Counter
Momentum: At the end of every turn, this creature gains a +10% speed-up boost, can stack and is removed by nullification or by taking a turn where you don’t do damage

That’s a bit OP

1 Like

Ok that’s a bit op… here I go.

3750 —> 4350 Health
1000 —> 1200 Attack
116 Speed
15% Armour
5% Crit Chance

Distraction —> Nullifying Strike
Lethal Wound
Distracting Impact
Definite Impact
(Immunity)
(No Swap In —> Swap In Slow)

Not really cause he’s not very hard hitting

Erlidom, Alloraptor, Maxima, Indo2, Yoshi, Gemini, Lania, Indo1, Purrutaurus, Indom2, Indom1, Magna, Phorus, Orion

Also null counter doesn’t do damage

Oh oops haha I thought nullifying counter did damage and nullified if it doesn’t do damage then that idea is good maybe remove lethal wound or distracting impact though since he is very easy to make? But either way it’s perfectly balanced compared to stuff like Indo g2 and entelomoth lol

There is a reason that people don’t have monolorhino in their dexes and it’s not because he’s pointless