Monomimus is now trash!

What a waste of a good dinosaur! The health Nerf isn’t half as bad as the fact that now my Mono doesn’t dodge ANYTHING! He either dies in 1 hit or doesn’t dodge. Wish I wouldn’t have leveled him to 20 now…

1 Like

One day he will be resurrected from the ashes of his former self… one day!

2 Likes

Well until then I’ve taken him off and traded him for the Monostego… I liked my little bird tho!

Yes, it is… Sorry I didn’t invest in Monostegotops…

1 Like

meh… apples to oranges… he still dishes out the same exact dmg as monostego and is immune.

1 Like

He is now a very situational dino.

Not apples and oranges, my fellow Alliance member… It dishes the same amount of damage, you are right, but now it is easily one-shot… Monostegotops, on the other hand, got a good HP buff… Just saying that, had I known of the changes, I would have invested in Monostegotops, rather than in Monomimus, given that Monolophosaurus DNA is so rare…

2 Likes

It’ll get a unique soon enough … not all is lost.

No Dino remains OP forever, it just takes a turn.

5 Likes

understandable. just saying sure it got an hp buff but is not immune. if dodge works for mimus its a new life. im sitting on some mono dna and still dont know which way to go lol mimus (24) stego(21). actually going to dump mimus maybe. it might be rinex vs mimus vs irex for me.

I already did, though she was admittedly at a much lower level than yours… Being a lower-level player, I replaced her with Suchotator. Works better for me and can level Suchotator every 2 days… Currently at level 23.75…

1 Like

Well if my opponent‘s got a Monomimus I do struggle to hit through evasive because miraculously, in these situations I don‘t have dinosaurs with nullifying effects in my battle team.
So yeah, this chick is still annoying to me in opponent‘s team. Can‘t wait to get it myself. And then it‘ll abandon me and I‘m gonna regret to have fused her instead of evolving Monostegotops but yeah.

1 Like

I haven’t played in three days. I’ve spent a good amount of money on this game. Quickly losing interest.

I wonder if the execs at Ludia skipped economics class. When you cater to the free to play players, you lose your pay to play players. It might not happen all at once, but the cash cow moves on to other pastures.

3 Likes

I understand the allure of the invulnerability, but mine hasn’t dodged once since the update.

1 Like

My mimus hasn’t dodged since the update either. But i’m still not taking it off my team. I love him too much. My team would feel empty with him gone.

Just wanted to say that, in addition to DoT, Suchotator is also a nullifier. … Also, being a rarely used dino at higher Arenas, this attribute is quite unknown… I have won quite a few battles, because Monomimus decided to evade, only to discover that Suchotator is also a nullifier!

i have a theory that if the rest of your team isnt great and you put your eggs in one basket (mimus eggs), rng leans towards the opponent. just a horrible unproven theory.

2 Likes

at the same time though… mimus is still used in higher arenas too.

The execs certainly haven’t concentrated on the f2p players. They had concentrated on the top players, neglecting new players. I think they finally lost enough players, they realized they could only drink so much from a dwindling pool of p2w players, they would need to restock the player base before the pond dried up.

i wish we could react with thumbs down lol.

1 Like

Yes, it is! I come across one every other battle, sometimes more frequently… It’s still a great creature, but much easier to overcome… I am a limited-paying member, i.e. I have VIP, buy level-up OTO from level 12 onwards and, very rarely, a special offer, if it seems appealing… Level 18 now, 4.6-4.7k trophies, but have unlocked only one unique, Indoraptor, which is currently at level 24+, but leveling very-very slowly… Working towards others, but will take some time to unlock, so just trying to brew a good lemonade with the lemons I am getting… P. S. My in-game name is Graecosaurus and I would like to thank you for your DNA donations! :slight_smile:

1 Like