Monostegotops vs Segnosaurus

I’d like to enhance my herbivores, and i’ve got two options. I could get a second lvl 30 Segnosaurus, or use the Stegoceratops to fuse Monostegotops as i have enough S-DNA. Wich would be more appropiate?

The monostegotops would become your best creature, there by upping your AFS for PvE.
It’s Ferocity is ~6,170, where your current first is ~5,400. This is of course if you feed it to level 10, you could keep it down by not taking it to level 10 which would be my recommendation. If you do this I would say go for it since the monosteg is a free Dino from doing other events in the game and inevitably you will get more SDNA to make more of them. Just keep its ferocity in check compared to your other creatures.

2 Likes

Sionsith is right I recently did the same thing and I now have four monostegotops with basically no cost

2 Likes

Just realized i could get two Monos, so that does seem to be the better option

Question, was your stego lvl 40 already …Only needed to up to monostego? Or needed to purchase more stegos to get to40? I ask cuz if you only had ti spend the sdnaon the monostego, why not go for the segno simultaneously? I find moving up multiple of my top ten at once is benificial when i only affect one of my top three.

2 Likes