Ludia Forums

Monsters of the Deep: Zombie Aquatics

I can’t participate in this event because some of my aquatics are not swapping when they are defeated.

Anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

Happens to me from time to time. I have to waste one point on swapping.

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened, Trexy. Our team is still actively looking for a solution to this issue.

1 Like

It is actually a benefit when it happens. Build up your reserve and wait for the AI to waste its attacks before swapping away from the zombie

1 Like

@Andy_wan_kenobi that’s what I do also if you wait he will use all his attack so when you switch you will still have seven attack points making it easy to win

3 Likes

I did this. AI builds up 8 attacks and uses them all. Nothing happens to my creature. Even if have zero blocks… No damage is incurred.

Also, if I build up 8 attacks and unload on the opposing creature…no damage is done.

It’s an endless loop and I have no choice but to close the battle.

You have to swap to your living creature and sacrifice one of your points. Otherwise it won’t work.

3 Likes

This is a bug that’s been around since the initial release of mods. Doesn’t seem like Ludia has any intention of fixing it, as long as it’s been there (don’t buy the claim that they are “actively” looking for a solution for something that has been an issue as long as this one, no developer takes MONTHS to fix bugs they are “actively” looking at), it occurs when the AI uses 7 or 8 attack points on your 2nd creature (don’t think it occurs on the first one) and only in the aquatic arena. But as mentioned, as long as you pay attention, it’s usually not a big deal to work around.

2 Likes

@Trexy you know the old saying you can lead a horse to water but you can’t teach him to drink @Tommi doesn’t this sound about right

2 Likes