Ludia Forums

Monsters of the deep

HI this is my first time doing monsters of the deep . and I got this :arrow_down_small:

My first legendary!

by the way this is my current lineup

(I know I shouldn’t have bought the antarcopeltas I realize now :man_facepalming:)

6 Likes

Congrats, that’s a locked dino for most. I just recently finally maxed one to make his hybrid.

3 Likes

Thanks, congrats for the hybrid . by the way what is the hybrid?

1 Like

koolasauras?

1 Like

Hey congrats on the Sarco! :partying_face:

1 Like

thank you @Jurassic_Fury :smile:

1 Like

Is my lineup good?

1 Like

Not bad, although the level 6 antarctopelta is a little OP for the rest. However for now its quite okay…

1 Like

thank you! Yeah although the antarcopelta helped me get the spino pack
and should I do rare lvl 40s or super rares lvl 40?

1 Like

Since your lineup is still in the rare range, I’d say you should be okay going forward to level 40 Rares. Cooldown won’t be a big problem, also make sure to have a lot of those…

1 Like

lot of rares?

1 Like

Yes… and if possible, a few super-rares to the mix but be sure to have them all in a similar ferocity.

1 Like

oh ok thanks

1 Like

what is your first dominator victory?

1 Like

My first Dominator victory was the Styxosaurus Bracketed Tournament, but a normal one was the Brachiosaurus tournament (which is a looooooooooong story :joy: the posts in the Brachiosaurus Tournament Threads have all the plight I had due to the game at that time lol)

2 Likes

brachiosaurus :joy: is it stegosaurus or styxosauras

1 Like

The Brachiosaurus was my first dominator placement too. And the only time I’ve managed to get the main prize on the wheel

2 Likes

oh nice! @Dino_Hunter

2 Likes

Styxosaurus heheheheh

1 Like

the aquatic!! I didn’t know that :man_facepalming:

1 Like