Ludia Forums

Month 6 extra slot

for some reason I don’t have a extra slot is ever one having the same issue

1 Like

Everything is explained here:

https://forum.ludia.com/t/news-jurassic-world-the-game-instant-fusion-lab-september-21-2020/149318/21

Take a look at the last 15 to 20 posts in this topic.

3 Likes

@Tommi thanks I have missed a bunch of things I have not been on the forum in a long time hopefully Ludia will fix this issue

2 Likes

I’m afraid that they are not going to fix it. They say that the site was not meant to be released with three slots but only with two. And now it is as they want it to have.

Do not expect anything.

1 Like

I did say I have sent players requests to the team and will bring it up on Monday in our team meeting. No guarantees the decision will change though.

3 Likes

It is a good reminder of how most VIPs would have no idea from within the game as to why they aren’t getting the extra slot that’s been advertised as what we would get this month.

It always has baffled me that Ludia doesn’t communicate important information like this to players within the game in any way… from the number of posts in this forum and on FB it’s pretty clear that a very small minority of players participate in them.

2 Likes

I’ve just received a pack full of sdna, I guess this is the compensation.

7 Likes

Please check your in-game mail, VIP players with the SDNA building unlocked and those soon to have it unlocked should find an SDNA pack as compensation for the confusion.
Thank You

13 Likes

Thanks to the team for listening to us! It was a nice touch that the sDNA was for the new superhybrid.

7 Likes

Thank you @Keith

1 Like