Monthly login bonus?

Maybe a good Idea like in other games to have a daily login bonus to actually have a 30 Day login bonus ? OR a boost reset after 30 days ?

8 Likes

That would be absolutely awesome. I wonder what they would put in the login bonuses though, maybe some coins? Or even better, epic DNA like in the daily missions?

2 Likes

YES! Monthly log in needs to be higher though. Like it needs to be really really good. 125 Unique and 150 Legendary Deoxyribonucleic Acid. 200 Hard Cash. 225,000 Coin. 50 Health, 50 Attack, 50 Speed, 15 Feed, 15 Interaction, 15 Play and a Boost Rest.

Daily would be different. Each day would be a different thing.

Sundays would be 24,000 Coins
Mondays would be 5 Feed, 5 Interaction, 5 Play
Tuesdays would be 75 Hard Cash
Thursdays would be 10 Health, 10 Attack, 10 Speed
Fridays would be 25 Legendary Deoxyribonucleic Acid
Saturdays would be 15 Unique Deoxyribonucleic Acid

2 Likes

Please don’t give away free Legendary and Unique Dna. Although I love the idea of a daily bonus and the other Ideas you have given are great, giving free Dna other than epic and rare would reduce the longevity of the game and people who login every day can get A legendary very quickly and the arena would become more unstable even in the lower ones.

5 Likes

sundays-25000 coins
mondays- 5 feed, 5 interaction, 5 play
tuesdays- 100 hard cash
thursdays- 10 each boost
fridays- rare incubator
saturdays- 100 epic dna
At the end of the month 1 epic incubator

10 Likes

Thank you, thats a lot more balanced. But I doubt Ludia would give away 10 of each boosts every week.

6 Likes

Why do some of you always say no to things that benefit us? Yes we should get it. It does not have to be the same dinosaur each week and it should not be. Notice it would be every week as I proposed it then his overall month reward idea, but really go all-in. Most games don’t just have monthly rewards, but daily as well.

We need this. Each week it could be the same or different and it’s only four to five weeks in a month in a year of the same or different. We have so many of each rarity it’s not like this is being suggested in the fourth month of this game’s existence.

2 Likes

It’s not about what they want and it’s once… a week. We get a lot from Event Supply Drops so a daily reward should be greater.

3 Likes

But a person who just starts the game could potentially unlock an extremely powerful hybrid. If you get 150 mammotherium dna on your first month and then your alliance carries you through the raid battle you can unlock it with barely any effort. Supply drop events don’t give legendary dna every week. Very rarely you get an event with a legendary creature and even then only a maximum of 100 dna if your lucky. And this would allow you to progress too fast and the game would die sooner rather than later.

6 Likes

No, it will benefit single players but the arena would degrade even more. Someone who is level 2 could get into a good alliance, get 100 unique DNA from the monthly championship and then with a little luck get 150 more from the monthly reward. They could unlock uniques within a month. Thats not good.

2 Likes

This game’s fun is in the darting and battling to get the DNA you want to create and level a creature. I suggested if there were daily login rewards to have some epic or rare DNA as a small boost to a player’s progress, around 50 should be good. Too much would make the game lose its attractiveness.
And I doubt Ludia is going to give us such op rewards anyway, seeing how money thirsty they are.

5 Likes

maybe like if you log in for 30 consecutive days u get 15 legendary dna
and get 15 epic dna every week

Not happening. Stop being such a downer and actually look at the facts. It’s a week. Once a week. It’s only 25 and it can be a different dinosaur each week. There are more than enough Legendary dinosaurs to get 25 each week once. Not everyone will log in and get it.

You realize there are a few ways we can execute this also:

1: Meaning you have to log in all week to get each reward. If you miss a day you end your daily rewards that week. No more rewards. And if you don’t get every day of the month then no monthly reward.

2: Rewards don’t carry over meaning if you log on Day 1 you get the 24,000 Coin, but if you don’t log on for three more days you do not get 25 Legendary Deoxyribonucleic Acid, instead you pick up where you left off at 5 Feed, 5 Interaction, 5 Play. See? You get the monthly reward regardless.

3: As is. You log in and get a reward daily, but if you miss a day you miss that day’s reward. You get the month automatically.

Lastly, even IF it was the same creature that’s only 100 and still not enough to be over the top and even if they unlock it so what? Still… they must level it up.

Anyhow Apex are acquirable low so this doesn’t matter. All the more reason to do this for those who aren’t being boosted in Alliances for Apex.

Finally, if it really bothers you that much then the rarity type could depend on the level of the player and it works just as well so it could be Rare and Epic then at Level 10 Epic and Legendary and so on.

But really I think it’s very selfish of all of you to be so stingy with new blood. Let them catch up. We have it all. Give them a fair chance. With game age should come more opportunity. No one wants to be stuck behind.

There is nothing wrong with my idea as is just for the simple fact that new creatures will keep coming and a new player can feel overwhelmed by all they have to unlock. I had the luxury of starting fairly early November 17, 2018. So we had less. They have all this! Let them have this one thing.

@TheUltimateRex

3 Likes

The whole point of this game is to go out and dart and battle. If you can get a legendary creature by just logging in every day, then tbh, I just wouldn’t play the game.

1 Like

Thats what i’m trying to say. The game would die off within a few months. Obtaining legendary creatures shouldn’t be that easy. And I know how fun this game can be as i’m trying to unlock Utarinex and I can understand how boring it would be if I unlocked immediately.

6 Likes

Instead of putting in work and effort for the stuff we want, let’s just open the game once per day and get loads of stuff for free. Woohoo!

1 Like

i like the idea of a monthly login bonus. it’ll need carefully balanced, but i don’t see why we can’t have one. Coins and HC being main offers with rare/ epic dna and incubators at the ends of 7 day logins. and a special reward at 30 days.

4 Likes

How about a chest that actually gives you 5000 coins instead of the “ usual “ 500 that many of us have been getting in special events , let’s face it coins is the best bonus you could get, as although dna is great , if it’s not what your looking for then it’s :unamused:

4 Likes

That would be amazing, it’s actually surprising how many tapjoy games they recommend have this type of feature (daily or every other day) yet they don’t do it themselves. Those games I play, I actually enjoy and it doesn’t ruin the game for me. At the end of the month, might be something special. I just feel like they won’t obviously give much if this happens or even if it becomes a daily thing.

I feel like the best type of giveaways would be coins, boosts, and cash up to this point. If it was daily for lvl 20.
Monday- 5 feed, 5 interaction, 5 play
Tuesday- 25,000 coins
Thursday- 5 each boost
Friday- 30,000 coins
Saturday- 50 hard cash
Sunday- epic/themed incubator

You also gotta look at the facts that they make incubators and rewards at different levels. You don’t get the same amount of DNA in an incubator or dart hit as a level 5 then a level 20, so they wouldn’t make it the same obviously as new player. You guys are acting as if they are getting 25 just as you when they’ll only get about 5-6 and it won’t even be too much.

Just as other people say, they might not even give daily and just weekly. It’s a good idea, so calm down.

2 Likes

He was more talking about the Legendary and Unique dna. While that shouldn’t be tossed like candy, Monthly rewards for logging in and playing X amount of minutes per day would be nice, say if you play 10 minutes everyday on average for the month, then you get a rare incubator of your choice, 30 minutes an epic incubator of your choice, and for 45+ the epic incubator with an increased chance of legendaries, but like 10 or so dna. This would allow more casual gamers to still get good rewards, and the more hardcore players a very good reward without being broken, while also enticing more casual players to play a bit more if they chose to.

6 Likes