Ludia Forums

Montreal Event is Awesome!

9 Likes

1 Like

image0

1 Like

EXCUSE ME? Where is the UK event? Why am I, and people in other countries excluded from 100 attempts on these dinos?

@Jorge @Ren @Ludia_Developers

34 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not normally one to whine about the odd country specific event but 100 attempts at useful dinos like Tarbo :rage:

19 Likes

It’s also not the odd country specific event either, this is at least the 3rd one now, with 2 of them being Canada and 1 being US.

I thought Ludia went on about balance before when they made changes, now they give favouritism to their own country and unbalance the rest of the world.

Even if it was rubbish dinos it is still unfair to other players, including those that actually pay for VIP.

@Jorge @Ren @Ludia_Developers We need statements on why Ludia feel this is acceptable to exclude most countries from things like this.

19 Likes

As I understand it you actually have to physically be there - is that right @Pateradactyl? Even so, not exactly “balanced”.

3 Likes

i wish i was there. these are pics from our alliance.

1 Like

Ah - I really need to log-in to discord more :wink:
I can see the forum melting with righteous indignation over this one :popcorn:

1 Like

Ludia, you suck.

This is absolutely infuriating.

16 Likes

I’m going to assume these are all photoshop pics. They have to be. The alternative is just too stupid to be true.

5 Likes

nope. no photoshop sir.

Yeah right. Good luck with that. Garbage game company with an arrogant, holier than thou attitude. I’ve always been highly critical of this crummy company, but this is a whole other level…

12 Likes

watch out for those canadian thors lol.

1 Like

Never underestimate Ludia’s capacity for utter stupidity.

7 Likes

dont get the thread locked. this is supposed to be a possitive thread!! :joy:

1 Like

Pfft. They’ll lock it and delete it as soon as they get back from lunch. They don’t want the word to get out.

5 Likes

i hope to hear from those partaking in this event. im sure they are just ecstatic about this event :joy: