Ludia Forums

More Achievements and Daily Quest Rewards

Instead of giving only 1 type of DNA reward for quests and only coin or cash for achievements… why not have more options available?

The achievements while anything free is nice… run way short of being beneficial and I feel are only there to entice someone to buy more coin or cash… Have achievements for doing certain things further…

add collecting more DNA than the current limit within the achievements, give something for direct hits or even winning so many streak battles… all of the achievements currently are there just to be had within the normal progress of the game… add some variety…

Quests… give different quest options…

Have 3+ different quests where I can complete the one that I would like to have the most… right now, it is all about Alanqa… why not give different quests for other dinos and let us choose? Of course, the quests should be different from each other… Maybe even a quest to dart the same dino 10 or more consecutive times? As it sits right now… the hardest part of the quest system is the opening of incubators… unless of course you pay to open them… which I will not do…

Any other thoughts…

2 Likes

I never created a topic about more achievements 'cause I saw players had already done that more than once before I joined the forum… But yes, totally agree. They should put achivements that are challenging even for high level players, keeping the pattern they have (like having a number of legendaries, uniques, getting a number of them to a certain level, and so on)…

I remember I actually went for those achievements, leveling up dinos I didn’t need… Of course if it weren’t for that, I would probably have more coins today for the ones I need, but it was fun :laughing:

I remember reading post where somebody suggested awarding “Amber” for the mission completion instead of DNA. Amber could then be used to exchange for dinosaur DNA. The rarity of the dinosaur would affect the Amber:DNA exchange rate. Epic would be even exchange 1:1 (60 Amber:60 DNA), Rare might be something like 1:1.5 (60Amber:90 DNA) and Common might be something like 1:2 (60 Amber:120 DNA). I don’t recall all the details but obviously there would be some restrictions. If it was restricted to only non-hybrid dinosaurs (cause your not going to find hybrid DNA in a hunk of Amber) then exchange rates for Legendary and Unique aren’t needed. Another restriction might be only being able to purchase DNA for dinosaurs the player has already discovered and created.

Personally I liked the idea as it allowed a player to select the DNA they were being awarded. Or If unsure of which DNA you wanted right then, just like other currencies, you could save it until you found a dinosaur you wanted to spend it on.

1 Like