Ludia Forums

More and more people are getting temporary ban

Do we know anything why is this a thing now?

Can people report each other falsely or get banned because of violating community guidelines (ingame chat)?

PS: the picture is from our facebook group

I hope they are cheats getting temp ban.

Can you imagine missing the 5 unique attempts on Sunday because of a temp ban. Those attempts are worth several weeks of normal play.

4 Likes

You can and are much more likely to get a ban for violating alliance chat then spoofing. Remember all chat messages go to Ludia before they are sent out to alliance members. Which is why chat is so buggy at times. They absolutely enforce the chat guidelines shortly after alliances were put in the game a guy on here received a week ban for a joke he made in alliance chat.

6 Likes

Whoa! What was the joke? Was it even offensive? That’s insane for a joke to get you banned unless it was really bad…

2 Likes

sadly the ones getting banned don’t even know how to cheat or don’t have a team that would point to cheating

If i recall correctly it was innuendo not even what i would consider bad…

I would like to hear Ludia’s side of the story.

I just deleted everything else I was going to say. Lol. Let’s wait until its a boring event week and I can take a ban. :smile:

5 Likes

But then you get perma-banned

0-0

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!!!

No that’s bad, I was kidding, don’t come @ me :zipper_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Come on :smiley: didn’t even say anything wrong or against the guidelines.

Fine, you won this round moderator :smiley:

Wait.

You can get banned for making jokes in the alliance chat?

Time to get my jokebook!

2 Likes

just start it next week :smiley: I am sure you don’t want to miss out on the 5 unique dinos :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yep, I got a 1 day ban for violating alliance chat yet all of Taino still spoof.

Course not :yum:

1 Like

priorities I guess :smiley:

1 Like

I think it may have something to do with the Ip… this is an Ip that makes alot of money off toy purchases. Im more inclined to think Universal doesnt want negative press about someones kid reading something they didnt agree with then it being a Ludia rhing.

Cheaters exist
Ludia:…

Someone makes a 18+ joke
Ludia: RAPTOR SQUAD, OPEN UP!!!

5 Likes

Imagine copping a 2 day ban over the 5 Unique darting day.

3 Likes

Cheating is ok but jokes will get ya banned. Sounds about right lol

3 Likes