More Creatures to add to Jurassic World Alive

Hello Everyone! Please post creatures that you would love to see in Jurassic World Alive. Have fun!

2 Likes

Im ok if only one of these gets added to the game
First one is not mine, I found it on the forums, but the second one is.

Megistoraptor3

4 Likes

I like your Distracting Obstruction move! Cool creature! @Iamalive

For Allobertor I would recommend changing the attack to 1550 or 1600 so that there is no weird damage output

Here’s a flock insect I made. I would love to see it added to the game.

Meganeura

I gave it DoT immunity as I don’t know how Ludia’s going to animate insects bleeding.

1 Like

I would like to have Rexy and Aquatics

I would instead to precise pounce instead of rampage on creature 2. Creature 2 is probably my favorite but I’m ok with either

Here’s my own Rexy! I made her have a decent chance of defeating cunnings.

1 Like

Some more of my creatures.

1 Like

Megistoraptor4
I took your advice, is it ok now?

1 Like

Yeah. Looks great

1 Like

Nice one. I wish she was here already… :frowning:

Yeah me too…

1 Like

Jup hoopfully soon… also with the Aquatics i hope tho

Compsogaia
Compsogaia would look like a normal Compsognathus but it’s an Ocean Blue with Army Green stripes and has the armor from Megalogaia and also it’s a hybrid of Compsognathus Gen 2 and Megalogaia if you don’t know already.
Compsogaiasaurus
Compsogaiasaurus would be the 2nd Mega Hybrid and the 1st flying flock creature ever in the game which it’s appearance looks like the Compsogaia but now with with wings and armor from Alankylosaurus and it’s colors resemble that of the WWD Utahraptor.

1 Like

Triceraraptor
Actually not my creation but is actually a user by the name of SampleDragon’s so thank him or her for the idea

Here’s what it looks like in general it will use Velociraptor animations

2 Likes

Edestus

1 Like

I suggest a few changes

Firstly the speed is pretty high

Trike g2 has 110 speed and velo has 132 speed so somewhere in the middle of those 2 stats

Lower its attack to 1350 to 3900 and uhh swap in stunning strike

That sounds nice

No, no and no. We already have one abomination (horned sloth), with another on its way (Alankyloceratops). They just don’t look right. Don’t make hybrids of so unfitting creatures…