Ludia Forums

More creatures?

It’s just me, or the game change very much from start to bad. I love searching for new creatures, but in last updates we got many hybrits, but only few new creatures. On start this game was about collecting dinos, but now is about have many mutants. So ok… We get in update 7 mutants, but why we have only 3 cretures? Why we don’t get same number new creatures like hybrids?

7 Likes

There really does need to be a lot more prehistoric animals and fewer hybrids.

8 Likes

I agree. This game is about Jurassic world, and not about mad Dino laboratory.

6 Likes

Or at least make the actual dinos relevant to the unique tiers

1 Like

Epic Dinos to Legendary to Unique
A T-Rex can be legendary at level 21 with 10% boost at Health and Damage and One Ability to be added.Then T-Rex can be Unique at level 26 with 10% boost at Health and Damage. DinoBucks will be needed for the creation.

So more Real Dinos in upper arena and more Variety .(Ofcourse the Unique hybrids will be better )
So some rural players can benefit from that.

6 Likes

Common/rare/epic dinos aren’t meant to be viable in higher arenas. They’re easier to level and actually spawn in the wild. The strongest of uniques and legendaries should be far superior to them, as they actually take a lot of time and effort to make.

No doubt I completely agree and understand.

Where I’m coming from is that some of our favorite dinosaurs aren’t even worthy in a fight. I’d love to you dilophosaurus, raptor, stegosaurus, t-rex, and some others. They just aren’t meant to be strong.

The game is about the Jurassic Park franchise and in the movies there are only 2 hybrids, 3 if you include the stegoceratops on the monitor in the JW lab. But the hybrids way out weigh the real dinos. Which I understand and agree, but it be cool to use some real fan favorites too.

1 Like

I said something like that around the first couple of months I came to this forum. We’re all dinosaur enthusiasts, but we deal more with fictional hybrids that never existed, lol

3 Likes

I Just did a rough count here… Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe there are 174 creatures in the game, of which 102 are “real” and 72 are hybrids. If we consider there are four raptors with different names, we could say we’re on our way to having more hybrids than non-hybrids if this keeps up :joy:

2 Likes

We need more unique hybrids and less common and rare garbage.

I’m waiting for King Kong to be added.
King_Kong

4 Likes

The filler dinos are a waste. Like some of the legendary hybrids. The one to make Quetzorion and the Darwin dracorex hybrid legendary. Why are the even there besides fillers to make us find more dna.

Useful “fillers” would be better. For instance, utasinoraptor is solid. I prefer it over utarinex. If we had more of those it wouldn’t be so bad. But there are just useful hybrids out there. Indominus rex is another example of a good legendary that some prefer over the indoraptor or use both.

2 Likes

In this case I’m for Dino’s are revelant to mutants in their own way. What I mean dinosaurs should be faster, have better DMG a more hp, but mutants should be good to have more abilits. In example velociraptor is fast and have big DMG, T-Rex have middle DMG and hight health. Their mutant indom should be weaker but have many abilities like cloak etc.

2 Likes

I see the point to hybrids as they give us an end game for a game that doesn’t actually have an end. They are something to work towards. But we have so many that actual dinosaurs are being ignored after half of the levels for the most part, and a big chunk of the game is going unused.

As for why, they are catering to high spenders who rank high in arena. Powerful hybrids are more relevant to them.

More real creatures would be nice.

2 Likes