Ludia Forums

More FIP Items In Chests

So the chests this week let you get 25000 coins which is great. Not sure if I’m the only one, but after maxing 25000/25000, I’m at 6/18 of the FIP items, which is kind of absurd.

Are we really supposed to go around opening countless empty chests to get maxed FIP items? I feel like about the time you max coins you should have FIP maxed and their frequency in chests needs a boost.

This is while driving too. Imagine people that dont’/cant drive… we don’t all run marathons everyday.

4 Likes

Same here. I drove close to 30 miles. I maxed my coins on chest twice (before/after reset) but I barely had any of the sanctuary items and I can’t tell how many I’ve gotten so far after reset but I know it’s not much. I have the drive back home and hopefully I get a few. I also noticed some areas the chest are far and few between.

At least you have some. There are 0 treasure chests in my neighborhood. We are about to get a significant snow storm tonight so we won’t be going anywhere in the next few days. I’m a bit disappointed to have 0 chests. I also had an overkill of green drops and only 2 orange so I max out on those coins early and have a tough time getting all of the coins I could have from the orange due there being so few that I can reach.

1 Like