Ludia Forums

More gen 3s

Now with the latest introduction of gen 3 what other dinosaurs do you like to see getting one

Personally, I’d rather we got new creatures rather than more Gen’s.

29 Likes

Well we probably don’t get much gen 3s. Probably only for those that are already have a gen 2 or right away with new creatures

Nunda gen 2.

I would love to see a Legendary Trike Gen3

Or the camp cretaceous mono as mono gen 3

2 Likes

Cool one!!

How about parasaurolophus gen 2 and 3

2 Likes

I think Dimetrodon gen 3 would be nice using the Dominion concept art. Same with pyro and deinonychus.

3 Likes

They would need a gen 2 first

1 Like

Yeah for pyro and deinonychus I meant a gen 2 not gen 3 lol sorry for it being ambiguous

2 Likes

Dimetrodon would be 3. Pyro and Deinonychus would be 2. However, Deinonychus would be the most drastic appearance difference between gens in the game by far.

Not to be demanding but @Quaglianator04 bananogmius gen 2 for the aquatic update.

Why do people want gen 3?

Even harder to find DNA you really need…?

2 Likes

I would like a velociraptor gen 2 with the design from the novel. Yellow with black stripes.

T.rex

10 characters

Dodo gen 2

1 Like

I agree with @Colin_Goodman, imo new creatures would be better than more variants (Loki theme intensifies) of the same creature…

6 Likes

Yeah. But it also means that new creatures could come with gen 3s all along as well. I would love to see the three species of pachyrhinosaurus and lambeosaurus. As well as a common, rare and epic gigantophitecus or indricotherium

We already have a para gen 2, the parasaurolophus lux