Ludia Forums

More hybrids and super-hybrids

Can we chill with all of the new creatures and get a lot of the evolution lines that are started to the next level?? The collector player base might be stoked, but with a meta that revolves around like 12 creatures, we desperately need more diversity on the team building front.
I would really like the next update to focus completely on new hybrids, specifically Uniques.

Acrocanthops
Alankylosaurus
Alloraptor
Dakotanops
Dsungaia
Edaphocevia
Eremoceros
Grylenken
Keratoporcus
Mammotherium
Phorusaura

all say hi

5 Likes

I do agree that we need to see more unique hybrids, but there are some legendaries on this list that I think are fine and don’t need hybrids. Acrocanthops, Edaphocevia, and Phorusaura to name a few. They do very well for themselves as legendaries and are used quite frequently in the Legendary tourneys.

Excuse me, there is a distinct lack of dimodactylus there.

2 Likes

No disrespect. I would make another list for the epic hybrids that need super-hybrids, but those wouldn’t be guaranteed to be Uniques like the Legendaries I have listed above.

1 Like

Ah, must’ve overlooked that, sorry.

1 Like

No worries! I would love to see the ones who’ve been waiting the longest get special treatment like that. Take Dimodactylus and Procerathomimus to the moon!

2 Likes

I do think Edmontoguanodon needs a battle viable superhybrid, but that is just me…

These 11 legendaries and these 10 epic hybrids are desperately calling for superhybrids.

:wink:

2 Likes

Oh god… megalogaia kinda got screwed over in 2.0, it needs a buff, BAD. Even if it’s just armor, it needs it.

ik this isnt a superhybrid, but we need more rare hybrids tbh.
Edit: nerfed slightly

Personally, with the current creatures at hand, the main ones I want to get their Uniques are Alloraptor and Acrocanthops

And I’m picky aesthetically, so I would be most happy with these mixtures

Alloraptor + Carnotaurus (devil horns on an already sweet design) or Troodon (cool color combo, keeps its sleekness)

Acrocanthops + Baryonyx Gen 2 (for red hell beast aesthetic) or Scutosaurus (to make thicc boi gorgonopsid tank) or Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 (for striped theropod-headed pit bull aesthetic)

3 Likes

Can’t fuse two hybrids though

yeah, just realised that.