Ludia Forums

More Opinions of: Dracoceratops

Remake of Article #2 of the “Opinions of:” series. Is it still worth a team slot? What are your opinions?

Tier: High Apex

Never. Never.

New DC is Monostego.

Go Monostego! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

And it’s more balanced than DC too :smiley:

3 Likes

I booted the rat off my team a month ago. I’m sick of it, and battles are so fun without that vermin taking up a precious slot. Maybe I’ll add it back if we have more team slots in the future. I love the name and that’s it. Design is ok, but it’s to broken.

Overall: 2/10

1 Like

Still hate it.

Like many, I’ve been all over the place in the arena. After losing so many battles, I was finally about to win my incubator after using loads of tactics to outsmart my opponent. Quetzorion could survive even a swap in from DC, so all was good…

Oh. Sure. Get a crit with the swap in. Why not.

If Ludia nerfs Indor2, they’d sure better nerf DC at the same time or I’m out. That would be the last straw for me.

3 Likes

Never, ever, ever. Do the game a favor and don’t use it.

Wretched little vermin; may it die in a thousand fires.

2 Likes

Whenever i manage to kill it, i find satisfactory of it lying in its blood…

…that was sadistic, im sorry XD

3 Likes

I wish there was more gruesome death animation for Draco. I wish the penalty for using it was that, once you kill it, the next dino loses a turn because it has to cart the lifeless body parts off the screen.

4 Likes

Nah I Find it awesome to… yea…

One thing I’ve noticed since the update, is a huge uptick of DC running amok in upper aviary/lower library. 9/10 matches, I get ratted now. It wasn’t that bad, even a couple weeks ago. I never jumped on the DC hate train, and I actually really liked having her on my team when she was first released and her roll was a staller. But now…yeah. I feel that hatred growing towards her like the majority of you.

She hasn’t been on my team for a few months, and sometimes it feels like I should put her back on just to level the playing field, but I don’t want to bring more cheap shots into the game and suckerpunch other players.

So for the time being, I’ll just roll with the punches. I don’t think she’s going anywhere anytime soon :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Rat is obnoxious in lower Aviary too. But since I changed my team to mostly armoured dinos I have encountered it a lot less.

1 Like

Hmmm… :thinking:

10 characters

Get it out completely

1 Like

Have seen less of it in lower library battling. Probably not so viable now that the boost is shared across three stats. Or 2 for the rat since you don’t really need speed.
It’s not so decisive now, which is a good thing.
Unless you have a high lvl rat and tons of boosts to spare.

2 Likes

I still see it in library it’s not madly boosted much yet but give time to get the boosts and you know this creature is getting some more boosts. Right now other dinos need more boosts. The rat still does its job with minimum boosts. Just give it time and then this thing will be imbalanced for sure since it does not need the speed.

It’s good for lower-leveled players for strike events, but that’s it. I refuse to let DracoceRAT-OPs contaminate my team, but I originally leveled it for the Lord Lythronax strike on April Fools Day. It did its job by allowing me to win that strike on my first attempt (it delivered the final blow), so for that reason I’m continuing to level it in case there’s ever another super difficult strike. It’s currently just under halfway to level 30.

As far as arena battles, it’s cancer! Arena battles are MUCH better without it.