More roster space

150 max dragon is insane, you’re adding new dragons constantly but never increasing the max you can have. Lvl 50 should double your roster space

6 Likes

We should definitely have the ability to gain more roster space - even if just with runes.

4 Likes

Been counting. Since Changewing introduction five months ago there have been added 30 new dragons. We need more space!!!

4 Likes

Yes! This! Could not agree more!

3 Likes

Agree with everyone here. The trust points should never take up the roster space. They are massive now!

Besides, we have 167 dragons in the book of dragon but only 150 roster space. Are you kidding us? In theory, we couldn’t even keep one of each dragon a copy? This is not good.

It doesn’t sound hard to increase roster space. Even if it costs gems. Why no response from Ludia since last year and just silence? It’s not fair!

1 Like

Can we please get a response? @Ned @Marcus

1 Like

I remember the trust points doesn’t take up 1 roster space, unless u collected 1,000 TP of it which turned into a normal dragon that takes up the roster space.
But yeah, I’m in line that the developer should really consider to increase the roster space. Or at least move those sheeps out of the roster space?

2 Likes

From the screen of mine above, it visually looks as thought they take up places!

Well consider every one of those just visually increase your roster space because they don’t actually take up room.

1 Like

Did you actually count them one by one?

I do think more roster space is necessary, as more dragons are coming out. I am willing to pay runes to buy more rooms. Every new event dragon would take up three slots until I train it to max.And leveling up dragons is kind of hard for me so the slots are to be occupied for a long time. If I can get no more slots soon I may not get interested in the events.

2 Likes

I have counted.

1 Like

Vote still shows what we want
Yohomie

4 Likes

Hey Eric_Hubdud, Trust Points are not taking up spaces in my roster :thinking:. It’s possible that some of your spaces are being occupied by Sheep.

@Ned @Rose @Marcus please can we have a response to the question of whether roster space might be increased? We are all willing to pay runes for it!

2 Likes

I proposed a change a few months or so ago about a Satchel tab that is essentially an inventory tab for scales, sheep, and trust points. Though the trust point dragons do not take up space, it would alleviate a lot of confusion if it were taken out of the roster tab altogether.

I also recently found myself in a situation where I purchased scales from the rune shop and couldn’t see a change in inventory because I had no dragons whom required 1* scales and reported it. I found myself in an awkward situation. I hope no one there thought I was trying to scam the system as that was not my intent.

With an inventory tab, it would have a home for things such as sheep, scales, trust points, and even make room for boosts or shields if you desire to implement boosts or allow us to purchase more than one shield later. Again, only an idea. My plea is more for a “Satchel” or some sort of inventory tab to alleviate space and create order in the roster.

3 Likes

Noted, @Elizabeth_Bounds. I can bring it up with our team again.

2 Likes

Hi Vikings,

Concerns about roster place has definitely been brought up to our team of Developers. At this time, I have no information that I can share with you guys.

3 Likes

Thanks for passing along our concerns!

2 Likes

Please allow us to buy more roster space. There have been so many new species added as well as all the holiday dragons. I can’t keep up with maxing them all out at once so the 3x copies of limited dragons is really cramping my space. Help!

2 Likes