More type more ability

ok guys we have secondary class right? why don’t you do for them
(no image please imagine and design if you can design logo pls reply and send me cuz jwa toolbox don’thave’em)

cunning fierce

• Cooldown: 0.
  • Target: Team. Cleanse Damage Over Time. Cleanse Vulnerable.

Target: All Opponents. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack. Bypass Armor. Remove Increased Damage. Remove Increased Crit Chance. Reduce Damage By 50.0%. Reduce Crit Chance By 100.0%.

cunning resilent

• Target: Team. Cleanse Reduced Damage. Cleanse Damage Over Time.

Target: All Opponents. Remove Dodge. Remove Cloak. Attack. Impose Vulnerability By 50.0%. Remove Increased Damage. Remove Increased Crit Chance. Reduce Damage By 50.0%. Reduce Crit Chance By 100.0%.

fierce resilent

• Target: Team. Cleanse Reduced Damage. Cleanse Vulnerable.

Target: All Opponents. Remove Dodge. Remove Cloak. Break Shields. Impose Vulnerability. Bypass Armor. Attack. Bypass Armor.

We already have this with Daring, Heavy and Determined classes.

7 Likes

and what does darling,heavy,determined means @Average_Spinosaurid

Daring- Cunning Fierce
Heavy- Fierce Resilient
Determined- Cunning Resilient

11 Likes

** :pray: THANKS YOU SO MUCH :pray:**

but it is not full set of it but it’s very nice ability

best i can do

Only Determined Strike is the only one of the three in-game that actually combines both aspects of Cunning and Resilient Strike. Strangely enough however, both Determined and Heavy (including the Shielded version) Strikes also have Precise for some reason when RS itself doesn’t have it.

1 Like

Yeah (10charchar)

Cause resilient strike removes the dodge, while the others dont

1 Like

Wild card ability

1 Like

Nice (10char

1 Like

Then shouldn’t any one of the Resilient based moves have ‘Precise’ as part of the attack?

I’m not sure I understand the question

It’s not wildcard we should have defense shattering and reduce damage and vulnerability at once and it should cleanse and nullify all effect

Daring Strike

Determined Strike

1 Like

Daring strike also doesn’t destroy shields.If everything from fierce plus resilient plus cunning is added to it it might be too op for a strike without cooldown

1 Like

Lol bruh haha